ATTN: All members

Mufasa

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I joined? I was the ninth member so only 3 or 4 people greeted me. I believe they were NTG, Vincent, and Makarov but I'm not sure.

When I first joined I was rather unnoticed. I think the only one that would talk to me was MS (God now I sound like Soren). But It may have been that I didn't introduce myself until four days later. I thought is was too much of a pain. Oh yeah, I changed my name and got a comment from Kiryn about it.

When I first joined I was rather unnoticed. I think the only one that would talk to me was MS (God now I sound like Soren). But It may have been that I didn't introduce myself until four days later. I thought is was too much of a pain. Oh yeah, I changed my name and got a comment from Kiryn about it.

I remember that. Sitting in computer graphics everyday going like "MAKE A HELLO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!" Then you hit me with that ruler sword you made.

I remember that. Sitting in computer graphics everyday going like "MAKE A HELLO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!" Then you hit me with that ruler sword you made.

I was always wondering if I should've done that. . .

But then I was way too shy and decided not to. =/

Edited by Cymbeline

I was always wondering if I should've done that. . .

But then I was way too shy and decided not to. =/

I just found no point to it. I mean we all know each other now, don't we? But MS nagged me everyday so I made it to shut him up. Unfortunately, then he nagged me to make regular topics. *sigh* I just can't win.

I just found no point to it. I mean we all know each other now, don't we? But MS nagged me everyday so I made it to shut him up. Unfortunately, then he nagged me to make regular topics. *sigh* I just can't win.

I suppose that is true. It is the same as just posting in the forums.

Ah. . . why does he make you?

Masu sounds like a terror in real life. XD

I suppose that is true. It is the same as just posting in the forums.

Ah. . . why does he make you?

I dunno. I just do it so he shuts up.

Masu sounds like a terror in real life. XD

Not at all. He's harmless. Annoying, but harmless.

Wow. Is he that annoying? (no offense, MaSu. . .)

He's not too bad...in small doses.

I kid, he's alright.

I should like to think that I'm still sane. . .

For now at least. Besides being here doesn't necessarily mean you're insane. Just relax and don't worry about it.

Edited by Branded_Blade

Being here means you're either insane or you will eventually lose your sanity.

I was sane when I got here, but when Bianchi joined it got too insane and I hated her, but I eventually became insane myself and am having a blast too. Thanks Bianchi.

I was sane when I got here, but when Bianchi joined it got too insane and I hated her, but I eventually became insane myself and am having a blast too. Thanks Bianchi.

Who wants to begin the countdown? :lol:

Say Raven, at what point did you and Fox become a couple? I've never really known how that happened.

When she was Priscilla and he was Raven.

This was actually back when Fox was pretending to be a guy and they were just role-playing, but I think that's changed a lot since then...

Bianchi really does bring a lot of life to the forums. She's always there to welcome newbies into the group. She's really kind.

I sure know how to pick em! XD

=/ I wonder if it's something that happens overnight.

It's either that or 1. You're already insane or 2. Your mind is slowly deteriorating.

. . .

At least pretty much everyone here is nice. . . even if I do lose my sanity.