So about Marth's English VA...

ShinRPGamer

So I been playing Marth a lot recently and I've been thinking, " Who's going to be his Va when the next game comes out?" I was thinking Yuri Lowthenal would work, but knowing Nintendo their either going to have someone no one has ever heard of or worst, Spike Spencer (He really doesn't fit Marth in my opinion)

So who do you think would work as Marth's VA?

Edited by Gmls710

Doesn't matter for me, I'll be getting or hacking my own UNDUB anyways like I did with Brawl

As long as it's not Johnny Yong Bosch. I mean I love the guy's work, but if I get the image that Guy Cecil/Ichigo = Marth, I'm going to KILL someone.

Didn't Marth already had an English VA already? Since the OVA did made it outside Japan.

To be honest, I'm so used to hear him in Hikaru Midorikawa's voice to want him speaking English now. :lol:

Didn't Marth already had an English VA already? Since the OVA did made it outside Japan.

He did. He was voiced by Spike Spencer, ergo, his reference in my post.

Edited by Gmls710

Considering Marth still had his Japanese VA even in the English versions of SSBB whereas Ike didn't, I somewhat doubt that he's suddenly going to get an English VA now (unless I missed an announcement adressing this?). It may be part of his charme, really; I'm not sure I'd even want him to speak English at this point.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

Considering Marth still had his Japanese VA even in the English versions of SSBB whereas Ike didn't, I somewhat doubt that he's suddenly going to get an English VA now (unless I missed an announcement adressing this?). It may be part of his charme, really; I'm not sure I'd even want him to speak English at this point.

Pretty much this. I'll actually be sad to see if his Japanese VA isn't in the next one. I'm so used to it by now.

If he's ever going to get it, it'll be in the next installment. Also, Roy getting an English voice--plans to localize FE6??

Also, Marth is the BESS of all time. Ike, you OP bastard, you have: nothing on this androgyBOSS swordslinger.