[FE4] Rate the Unit XII

Caliban of Sycorax

Other than in Ch1, Aideen can do absolutely nothing on the field since she has 5 mov in an army where people effectively have twice as much, and often spend 4 turns just traveling from one enemy group to the next. Her value completely hinges on on Warp, which can save turns but can also be done by others occasionally, which cuts her credit in half or worse. Warp value can also be replicated with the Return Staff if you bring people home, but then again usually Aideen will be at the home base to begin with.

Ch2: She can Warp Ardan I guess, but he can get to the Pursuit Ring himself if he just moves every turn I think. Healing people when they come home from the two castle rush is kind of cool but you also have Deirdre who can do that. Can't really think of anyone else to Warp. Fury or Levin maybe.

Ch3: Actually pretty useful here. Without a promoted Lachesis (which I guess is unlikely), you can Return people from Silvail to Augusty, and then she can Warp them to Madino. She can also Warp low move people stuck at home to Madino to defend against incoming enemies. Deirdre could do it as well, she does have some money from arena and selling Silence/Aura. But then again I believe she gets napped right when you seize Madino, so probably not. I'll give Aideen full creds here. I don't think the Ichieval event counts, or any talk event really...if anything she should be slapped for holding those powerful items back when they could have helped.

Ch4: Well, Claude replicates everything she can do, Lachesis probably promoted, and even though Ethlin left you also should have a promoted Fury to Return things with. Can't think of a great use for her. Like, she can Warp a couple of people not positioned well but for the most part the turn saving comes from people teleporting TOWARDS the home base from Thove castle.

Ch5: She can Warp people who stayed at home closer to the action, that's kind of ok.

There's the universal utility of Warping people to any castle after they used Return Ring/Return Staff, but it's kind of rare when that happens.

She can have a 5.5/10 I guess.