Friends

Knife

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bianchi- She's the goddess

CGV- He's got a thing for anime chicks.

Cymbeline- She has the avatar with the seemingly stoned raven.

Desdemona- She's the twin of the girl who has the avatar with the seemingly stoned raven.

Doom103- There are three numbers in his name.

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved- I'm assuming he's alone and unloved....

Kiryn- She's the chosen one.

Knife- He likes to play with knives.

Lyle Dayek- He has a demonic conglomeration(sorry, can't spell this word) inside him.

Masu- He found the Micaiah pic.

Metal Arc- He's an iron bunny.

Nightmare- Eggman.

Princess of Kilvas- Artist of the forest. (Indeed.)

Raven- Had sex.

sacaendruid- From Kansas.

Songbird- Likes candy. Hates the ice cream man.

Toa Lord Sothe- Desperate....

Zephrion- Used to be called Google Adsense

Zero the Hero- Who is he again? jk

You think I suck, Knife? =/

Ok. . . here we go. This is going to be really bad and boring. :lol:

Fireman-- Pretty cool and mysterious

Fox-- Nice. . . and possessed

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved-- Visits the chat at night often. . . and plays Brawl

Knife-- Good at Brawl and Mario Kart Wii

Nightmare-- Very mature that I forget he's around my age!

AngelofDeath--Like a little brother to me

Raven-- Nice guy, and good at Brawl

SmartRutter7-- Smarty's really smart

Toa Lord Sothe-- . . . rejection. . .

Zephrion-- Good at Mario Kart Wii and Brawl

EmeraldFox09-- Nice, but seems a bit depressed sometimes. . . has a cute avatar

Desdemona-- My sister

Fireemblemfan-- Played Brawl with him a few times. . . don't talk to him much

Lyle Dayek-- Writes good stories

MaSu-- He always says things that tend to make me laugh. . . and writes good stories

Serene-- Do a barrel roll!

Songbird-- She says things that tend to make me smile. XD

Zero the Hero-- I haven't talked to him much, but he seems like a sweet guy

Shadrach-- Ridge racer!

Edited by Cymbeline

GET A JOB, A LICENSE AND A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA DAMMIT!!!

STOP BEING SUCH AN ASS TO YOUR WIFE OR SHE WOULDN'T OF LEFT YOU!!!

Peter, your cool. You work and study a lot, but your still cool :D

Bianchi: The first person to accept me into the forest and is my lover outside of the business we have of causing chaos. I couldn't imagine being in the forest without her.

Metal Arc: The second person who helped me to feel welcomed. In fact the first day I was here he already was attemting to put me into the sitcom. And if you listen closely: On quiet nights you can hear him yell: "DAMMIT SAKURAI!!!"

Fox: She scares the crap out of me sometimes, but in general is a kind intelligent person.

Hanz: I'm not sure he has me as a friend, but I have him. He's calm, cool, and has a kick-ass sig.

Raven: Another person I'm not sure added me as a friend, but whatever, he's brittish that makes him automatically cool.

Fireman: Will do anything I want for money. Basically he's a hooker.

Masu: Friendly, loveable, oaf who's main and only purpose in life is to serve the princess.

Princess Kilvas: A loveable woman, awesome artist, and is doing a manga version of TQFTHH. That makes her awesome.

Nightmare: Eggman. That's all I need to say.

Cymbeline: See her sister.

Zero: I don't really talk to him too much, but he's pretty cool.

VincentASM: Now I'm sure he doesn't have me for a friend, but I have him for kicks and giggles.

Serene: I don't have him as of now, but I'm going to. But if I did, I'd put "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

Sword Saint: Stefan obsessed. But Stefan kicks ass so it's okay.

Shadrach: Almost won most likely to not win an award. Almost

Desdemona: See her sister

Kiryn: The only person who reads all my stories when they are written. I used to be her bodyguard, but that sort of dissapeared around the time of TQFTHH.

Zephiron: Not online anymore, (At least not as much.) But we bonded when the site went down that one time and we were the only survivors. Of course I abandoned him when Bianchi came back, but that's understandable considering that she is a woman and Zeph is not.

Hikarusa: At first I thought he was a bratty kid and I only made friends with him because he seemed respected by the other peers around but as I got to know him I realized....I was right. However, it's that brattiness of him that makes him so awesome.

Songbird: 1000lbs of cuteness and pepiness in about a 100lb sack.

Myrrh: I don't know him too well. We became friends because he realized he had none so went on a friend request spree. He loves swordmasters though, so that makes him cool.

Knife: He is a master at Brawl. The only way I could ever stand a chance against him is if I plucked out his eyes, cut off his thumbs and turned items on.

CGV: Always good for a laugh and brings out the pervert in me whenever I talk to him.

And Finally: Gino Wienberg/Tashi/Logic Swordsman/Devdan/Danved/whatever else he calls himself or what I call him behind his back: I'm fairly certain he doesn't like me so much, but he never fails to bring some serious intelligent conversation to whatever topic we're talking about. Or he just dismisses the topic as rubbish and moves on with his life.

Anyway, those are my friends. The good, the bad, the ugly, the 'official' friends of Lyle Dayek.

Bianchi: The first person to accept me into the forest and is my lover outside of the business we have of causing chaos. I couldn't imagine being in the forest without her.

Metal Arc: The second person who helped me to feel welcomed. In fact the first day I was here he already was attemting to put me into the sitcom. And if you listen closely: On quiet nights you can hear him yell: "DAMMIT SAKURAI!!!"

Fox: She scares the crap out of me sometimes, but in general is a kind intelligent person.

Hanz: I'm not sure he has me as a friend, but I have him. He's calm, cool, and has a kick-ass sig.

Raven: Another person I'm not sure added me as a friend, but whatever, he's brittish that makes him automatically cool.

Masu: Friendly, loveable, oaf who's main and only purpose in life is to serve the princess.

Princess Kilvas: A loveable woman, awesome artist, and is doing a manga version of TQFTHH. That makes her awesome.

VincentASM: Now I'm sure he doesn't have me for a friend, but I have him for kicks and giggles.

Serene: I don't have him as of now, but I'm going to. But if I did, I'd put "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

Kiryn: The only person who reads all my stories when they are written. I used to be her bodyguard, but that sort of dissapeared around the time of TQFTHH.

Zephiron: Not online anymore, (At least not as much.) But we bonded when the site went down that one time and we were the only survivors. Of course I abandoned him when Bianchi came back, but that's understandable considering that she is a woman and Zeph is not.

Hikarusa: At first I thought he was a bratty kid and I only made friends with him because he seemed respected by the other peers around but as I got to know him I realized....I was right. However, it's that brattiness of him that makes him so awesome.

Myrrh: I don't know him too well. We became friends because he realized he had none so went on a friend request spree. He loves swordmasters though, so that makes him cool.

Knife: He is a master at Brawl. The only way I could ever stand a chance against him is if I plucked out his eyes, cut off his thumbs and turned items on.

CGV: Always good for a laugh and brings out the pervert in me whenever I talk to him.

And Finally: Gino Wienberg/Tashi/Logic Swordsman/Devdan/Danved/whatever else he calls himself or what I call him behind his back: I'm fairly certain he doesn't like me so much, but he never fails to bring some serious intelligent conversation to whatever topic we're talking about. Or he just dismisses the topic as rubbish and moves on with his life.

Anyway, those are my friends. The good, the bad, the ugly, the 'official' friends of Lyle Dayek.

. . .

Edited by Cymbeline

Smooth, dumbass

LOL, wow.

The only thing I'm known for is brawl?

That makes me :(

Sorry, I didn't want to make everyone's sound the same. So I tried making them different.

You're a nice guy too, with a good sense of humor. . .

I don't know if I should be happy or mad about this.

AngelOfDeath

CGV

Fox

Knife

Lyle Dayek

MaSu

Metal Arc

Nightmare

Zephrion

I'm pretty sure most of them added me first except Zeph and AoD, but I consider everyone here my friend except the people who dissappeared because everyone except the abandoners is awesome.

Edit: Also everyone who left sucks and I hate you

Edited by Hikarusa

I don't know if I should be happy or mad about this.

AngelOfDeath

CGV

Fox

Knife

Lyle Dayek

MaSu

Metal Arc

Nightmare

Zephrion

I'm pretty sure most of them added me first except Zeph and AoD, but I consider everyone here my friend except the people who dissappeared because everyone except the abandoners is awesome.

XD I wait for people to add me first too.