Friends

Knife

Lyle, dude, you rock! You're on the invisible friends list, without a doubt!

Ma Su, I don't hold it against you.

Kratos: EPIC, that's all there is

Genis: Very valuable to the team, (especially since no one else has offensive magic) and pretty cool, but his character gets dwarfed by other even better characters such as Kratos, Lloyd, and Noishe.

Kakashi: Pirate

Sasuke: *looks up for name spell check* oh wait, Sauske?

I don't know since I don't watch the anime, but Kakashi coves up his uber eye, so he's a pirate. Actually, I've only watched 3 different animes. Gurren Lagann, all 27 episodes and I love it. Part of Death Note and part of Yakitate!! Japan. All subbed not dubbed.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyle, dude, you rock! You're on the invisible friends list, without a doubt!

Ma Su, I don't hold it against you.

Kratos: EPIC, that's all there is

Genis: Very valuable to the team, (especially since no one else has offensive magic) and pretty cool, but his character gets dwarfed by other even better characters such as Kratos, Lloyd, and Noishe.

Kakashi: Pirate

Sasuke: *looks up for name spell check* oh wait, Sauske?

I don't know since I don't watch the anime, but Kakashi coves up his uber eye, so he's a pirate. Actually, I've only watched 3 different animes. Gurren Lagann, all 27 episodes and I love it. Part of Death Note and part of Yakitate!! Japan. All subbed not dubbed.

Actually, Raine,Collete,Kratos,and Zelos all have offensive magic.

Let's see, what was this thread about again? Oh yeah, friends!

Commander Amarao: Very funny, even if he has only beaten FE8.

Meteor: This guy is awesome, when he spams, he spams with quality!

If we are to include people who friended us, but we haven't friended (yet?)

Fox: Crazy person who can't decide what type of fox she is.

Is this in any way directed at me? I thought coming back made all things right.

I consider a few others my friends (Hika's spot might be open, any takers?), but I think the initial post said people on your friend list, soo too bad for all of you!

No.

You came back. Also, if I ended up not killing you after you left then that means you're awesome.

Actually, Raine,Collete,Kratos,and Zelos all have offensive magic.

Ugh, no.

Raine has healing, that's all she does, when she uses offensive magic, it screws me up. No, you have a point, how about useful offensive magic? Elemental offensive magic? Not light elemental offensive magic? At any rate, all three of those also give Collete the boot.

Collete, not really, especially since she doesn't see the light of day in my party. She gets to carry my items along with Presea, Regal, and Sheenah.

Kratos and Zelos, yes, but no. I prefer them to be front line attackers with Lloyd while Raine and Genis use magic. Lloyd would die if he had to protect 3 magic users. When I play with a friend who refuses to put Raine in his party, then as Kratos/Zelos, I have to heal, but otherwise, I prefer these two to use swords.

Ugh, no.

Raine has healing, that's all she does, when she uses offensive magic, it screws me up. No, you have a point, how about useful offensive magic? Elemental offensive magic? Not light elemental offensive magic? At any rate, all three of those also give Collete the boot.

Collete, not really, especially since she doesn't see the light of day in my party. She gets to carry my items along with Presea, Regal, and Sheenah.

Kratos and Zelos, yes, but no. I prefer them to be front line attackers with Lloyd while Raine and Genis use magic. Lloyd would die if he had to protect 3 magic users. When I play with a friend who refuses to put Raine in his party, then as Kratos/Zelos, I have to heal, but otherwise, I prefer these two to use swords.

*thinks of TOS 2*

The magic users (Collete Raine and Genis) got Crazy buffed in TOS 2. But the fighters got so brutally nerfed it wasnt funny. (They made genis fast enough to actually combo with his kendama.........IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I actually use collete often now since she's better)

My team:

Lloyd: (Who I use.) Brutal attacker that takes damage, as well as gives it to and from enemies.

Sheena:Backup for Lloyd when she's not summoning the demons of hell upon my enemies

Raine: For healing and some light magic against people.

Zelos/Kratos (Though usually Zelos): For offensive magic/extra healing/backup for Lloyd and Sheena.

Genis: Uber mage that I use when I don't have Sheena or Zelos/Kratos in my party.

Presea: I use her outside of boss fights in place of Raine. (You don't need uber healing spells during 2 minute battles. Zelos/Kratos/Regal will do.)

Regal: The only character you're not forced to have in your main team at some point so I don't use him often so I can say: "I've played through the game without using him at all."

Collette: I ditch her as soon as I can. When she's not being kidnapped I have her pick up Noishe's feces with her bare hands.

My team:

Lloyd: (Who I use.) Brutal attacker that takes damage, as well as gives it to and from enemies.

Sheena:Backup for Lloyd when she's not summoning the demons of hell upon my enemies

Raine: For healing and some light magic against people.

Zelos/Kratos (Though usually Zelos): For offensive magic/extra healing/backup for Lloyd and Sheena.

Genis: Uber mage that I use when I don't have Sheena or Zelos/Kratos in my party.

Presea: I use her outside of boss fights in place of Raine. (You don't need uber healing spells during 2 minute battles. Zelos/Kratos/Regal will do.)

Regal: The only character you're not forced to have in your main team at some point so I don't use him often so I can say: "I've played through the game without using him at all."

Collette: I ditch her as soon as I can. When she's not being kidnapped I have her pick up Noishe's feces with her bare hands.

Thats mean. Collete is capable of ass kickage. (Found this out after my sister used her for an entire play though)

Thats mean. Collete is capable of ass kickage. (Found this out after my sister used her for an entire play though)

It doesn't matter if she's useful to me. They're all useful in their individual ways. I just don't like her personality. That gives her - 750 cool points. However, she gains 250 cool points just for being in Tos.

It doesn't matter if she's useful to me. They're all useful in their individual ways. I just don't like her personality. That gives her - 750 cool points. However, she gains 250 cool points just for being in Tos.

Her personality makes me wanna shoot her, but she keeps genis safe in battle, so shes good in my book. (My sister guards me while I spell cast)

Geez, I was gonna do this yesterday and I lost track of time...

all my friends:

Bianchi: It's always fun when you're around, it's like you're a mini-me in terms of insanity.

CGV: Since this place opened you were here, and I always thought you were cool.

Dorian: My friend IRL, and I have yet to beat him in a logic debate. Damn you.

Fireman: He kills people, nuff said.

Fox: I respect her for alot of reasons... but I'm trying to keep this one line apiece.

Hika: You never changed. You're still a spammy little borderline troll, but you're still on my good list.

Kiryn: It's not going too far to say you're the nicest person here that has a backbone. I still like you :P

Lyle: My favorite user here! A great writer and he defends me when I go swimming in shit.

Nightmare: His mannerisms are that of a true gentleman, and it's always a pleasure to chat with him.

Zeph: You were gone forever almost. At one point I started using prayer candles cause I thought you were dead.

Knife: You are one of the few people who absoulutely drive me insane! But I still respect you.

Masu: I don't think I'd like you as much as I do if Lyle wasn't our friend... but you're still a good guy.

Raven: You're more or less like Nightmare in my eyes, but you're more active and more extroverted.

Yeah! I drive you insane. I'll take that as a compliment.

I was bored, so I might as well give my list of friends, but not in alphabetic order...

Bianchi: She's really cool, fun to talk with and likes KoF and Captain Tsubasa!

CGV: He's a pretty cool guy (pun intended), although a perv...

Creeping Shadow: Nice guy, we share a lot of things in common and he can be interesting to talk with.

Fireman: Has amazing literary talent, and he's just too cool to be true.

Hikarusa: I always liked him, thought he was pretty awesome! And he has correct grammar and spelling, too!

Knife: Perhaps he's not as sharp as his name suggests him to be, but he's a good friend and it's always nice to have him around. He's also my BFF!

Lyle Dayek: Needs to control his hormones, but otherwise, a nice and caring guy.

Metal Arc: Awesomely insane and insanely awesome!

Raven/Raymond: He's a nice guy, likes Sonic and the Death Egg. That has got to be awesome. I also like to tease him a lot...

Zephrion: Covers his jokes in the best brand of cheese ever. A good guy, and really fun to tease!

AngelOfDeath: See Hika.

Cymbeline: Cool person, although she gets scared by a lot of things...

Desdemona: Same as her sister, although I'm not sure about the scare part...

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved: Cool dude, and his name is Gatrie. 'Nuff said.

Izuka: Added him lately...he makes great debates and is awesome.

MaSu: He's an idiot most of the times (no offence) but he's also nice and caring, like Lyle.

Princess Kilvas: Castlevania fan, has great art, and is just generally an awesome person.

Songbird: My clone/alt, too awesome to be true. We share a lot of things in common, and she's a boatload of fun to talk with! And we're BFFs!

Sword Saint/Stefanrulez: Likes to spam a lot in the chatroom, but a nice guy. Don't know much about him...

Toa Lord Sothe: Desperate as hell, but funny sometimes.

Fox: She likes to correct other people, like me, and that's just awesome. Besides that, she's really cool, and one of the more mature people around!

sandmanccl: Added him about a day or two ago...he seems to be a cool person...don't know much about him, though...

Yep...

CGV - He's a perv.

Fireman - I have to pay him to do anything.

Fox - She's a moderator.

Freohr Datia - She's funny.

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved - He's alone and unloved, even by me.

Hikarusa - He's an ass.

Metal Arc - Power hungry mod.

Raymond - My brawl partner and has red hair.

Zanryu - He likes to share his feelings.

kaonohiokala - I wanted to test the friends function.

Bianchi - She's a goddess.

Higgins Von Higgings - His jokes are funny and retarded at the same time.

Lyle Dayek - He writes awesome stories.

Myrrh - He has really hot avatars/sigs.

Nightmare - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. I often call him Eggman.

Serene - Look up spam in the dictionary and you'll find him.

SmartRutter7 - Great chat op, he has stuff that makes the chat 5x cooler.

Toa Lord Sothe - He has girl problems and can only reply to stuff with new topics.

Zephrion - He's random and I usually see him in chat. Great Brawl partner.

shadrach - One of the most mature members here (no one is truly mature on SF).

AngelOfDeath - He's smart for a 12 year old.

ChaosNinji - I showed him the site and I knew him before I joined the forums.

Desdemona - Really nice and unexpected. She cheers me up when I'm down.

Dr.Dorian - Excellent Brawler and kinda funny.

Fireemblemfan - He's a fan of Fire Emblem.

Light (I call him soulja boy) - He annoys me with his horrible spelling, but I'm always just kidding with him.

MaSu - He's a Mage and sage user.

Princess Kilvas - Awesome artist, made my current avatar.

Songbird - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. She also reads good bedtime stories.

Zero the Hero - Who?

Cymbeline - Awesome friend and she always tries to set me on the good side of things. She, Des, and Zeph make me use chat more often.

I kinda crapped out on a few descriptions.

CGV - He's a perv.

Fox - She's a moderator.

Hikarusa - He's an ass.

Nightmare - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. I often call him Eggman.

Toa Lord Sothe - He has girl problems and can only reply to stuff with new topics.

Light (I call him soulja boy) - He annoys me with his horrible spelling, but I'm always just kidding with him.

Songbird - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. She also reads good bedtime stories.

Zero the Hero - Who?

Cymbeline - Awesome friend and she always tries to set me on the good side of things. She, Des, and Zeph make me use chat more often.

Serene is also another name for spam

Geez, I was gonna do this yesterday and I lost track of time...

all my friends:

Bianchi: It's always fun when you're around, it's like you're a mini-me in terms of insanity.

CGV: Since this place opened you were here, and I always thought you were cool.

Dorian: My friend IRL, and I have yet to beat him in a logic debate. Damn you.

Fireman: He kills people, nuff said.

Fox: I respect her for alot of reasons... but I'm trying to keep this one line apiece.

Hika: You never changed. You're still a spammy little borderline troll, but you're still on my good list.

Kiryn: It's not going too far to say you're the nicest person here that has a backbone. I still like you :P

Lyle: My favorite user here! A great writer and he defends me when I go swimming in shit.

Nightmare: His mannerisms are that of a true gentleman, and it's always a pleasure to chat with him.

Zeph: You were gone forever almost. At one point I started using prayer candles cause I thought you were dead.

Knife: You are one of the few people who absoulutely drive me insane! But I still respect you.

Masu: I don't think I'd like you as much as I do if Lyle wasn't our friend... but you're still a good guy.

Raven: You're more or less like Nightmare in my eyes, but you're more active and more extroverted.

Is that a good thing?

I was bored, so I might as well give my list of friends, but not in alphabetic order...

Creeping Shadow: Nice guy, we share a lot of things in common and he can be interesting to talk with.

Hikarusa: I always liked him, thought he was pretty awesome! And he has correct grammar and spelling, too!

Knife: Perhaps he's not as sharp as his name suggests him to be, but he's a good friend and it's always nice to have him around. He's also my BFF!

Lyle Dayek: Needs to control his hormones, but otherwise, a nice and caring guy.

Raven/Raymond: He's a nice guy, likes Sonic and the Death Egg. That has got to be awesome. I also like to tease him a lot...

Zephrion: Covers his jokes in the best brand of cheese ever. A good guy, and really fun to tease!

MaSu: He's an idiot most of the times (no offence) but he's also nice and caring, like Lyle.

Princess Kilvas: Castlevania fan, has great art, and is just generally an awesome person.

Songbird: My clone/alt, too awesome to be true. We share a lot of things in common, and she's a boatload of fun to talk with! And we're BFFs!

Sword Saint/Stefanrulez: Likes to spam a lot in the chatroom, but a nice guy. Don't know much about him...

Fox: She likes to correct other people, like me, and that's just awesome. Besides that, she's really cool, and one of the more mature people around!

sandmanccl: Added him about a day or two ago...he seems to be a cool person...don't know much about him, though...

Yep...

Awesome

CGV - He's a perv.

Fox - She's a moderator.

Hikarusa - He's an ass.

Zero the Hero - Who?

Then why am I your friend?

This reminds me....I tried to add myself as a friend....

It didn't work....I don't think Fireman likes me....

I once tried that too...

Yep...

I am not scared by a lot of things!

. . . Ok, maybe I am. XD

CGV - He's a perv.

Fox - She's a moderator.

Hikarusa - He's an ass.

Zero the Hero - Who?

:) Aww. . .

CGV - He's a perv.

Fox - She's a moderator.

Hikarusa - He's an ass.

Zero the Hero - Who?

Aww....I cheer you up? ^_^

I have no friends LoL.

Now you do.

Blue Knight: Don't know him well, and he doesn't have an avatar or anything, so I just picture him as the BK covered in blue paint. He's pretty cool though.