Friends

Knife

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Dammit Branded, why did you have to view this topic? Also, topic reopened. I'll bring out an update soon.

When I'm bored I read through old topics.

May as well talk about my new friends while I'm here:

Dr. Toa Lord Sothe: REJECTION! Fun guy.

Nightmare: Apparently we're alike.

Sir Ike:...I got nuthin'

CGV - He's a perv. Look in your closet for CGV.

Fireman - I have to pay him to do anything. He knows stuff most people don't care about, like Serene.

Fox - She's a moderator. She likes to warn me.

Freohr Datia - She's funny. I like her, she's also very nice.

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved - He's alone and unloved, even by me. What was his current name again? Also touring London.

Hikarusa - He's an ass. A smart ass.

Metal Arc - Power hungry mod. He has two minds for the price of one.

Raymond - My brawl partner and has red hair. He likes smut.

Zanryu - He likes to share his feelings. Also makes great movesets.

kaonohiokala - I wanted to test the friends function. Otherwise, I don't know him.

Bianchi - She's a goddess. She likes to change her name every month, like her period.

Higgins Von Higgings - His jokes are funny and retarded at the same time. He has an unnatural addiction to Youtube.

Lyle Dayek - He writes awesome stories. He also complains a lot.

Myrrh - He has really hot avatars/sigs. Also, he has really hot avatars/sigs

Nightmare - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. I often call him Eggman. His love for Eggman is unnatural.

Serene - Look up spam in the dictionary and you'll find him. He cares about stuff no one cares about, demands credit like a zombie, and does Barrel Rolls (although he claims he's cut down a bit).

SmartRutter7 - Great chat op, he has stuff that makes the chat 5x cooler. He now has a bot that makes stuff cool without him.

Toa Lord Sothe - He has girl problems and can only reply to stuff with new topics. He's also crazier than most of us, and that's saying something.

Zephrion - He's random and I usually see him in chat. Great Brawl partner. Youtube freak.

shadrach - One of the most mature members here (no one is truly mature on SF). His real name is Ridge, hahaha.

AngelOfDeath - He's smart for a 12 year old. He has "relations" with Cymb, Des, and Song.

ChaosNinji - I showed him the site and I knew him before I joined the forums. Definitely one of my closest friends.

Desdemona - Really nice and unexpected. She cheers me up when I'm down. I think of her as the more outgoing twin.

Dr.Dorian - Excellent Brawler and kinda funny. I said kinda funny.

Fireemblemfan - He's a fan of Fire Emblem. Now known as Slayer, he kicks 4x as much ass.

Light (I call him soulja boy) - He annoys me with his horrible spelling, but I'm always just kidding with him. Currently known as L, he thinks I'm gay.

MaSu - He's a Mage and Sage user. He is a spaz.

Princess Kilvas - Awesome artist, made my current avatar. Pretty cool user.

Songbird - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. She also reads good bedtime stories. And the funniest female member here.

Zero the Hero - Who? Wait who? You mean Tashi?

Cymbeline - Awesome friend and she always tries to set me on the good side of things. She's the shy twin. She, Des, and Zeph make me use chat more often.

sandmanccl - Completely new to my list, he's one of the smartest Fire Emblem players on this forum. Second to only the great Celice.

New stuff in bold.

Edited by Knife

By smart ass do you mean that I'm an ass but I'm smart, or that I'm a smart ass like... the obvious meaning.

inb4thesecondone

Let's see what I've got now...

Blue Knight - ... idk, blue? I'll get something later

Cymbeline - really nice person

Desdemona - same as Cym

Dr. Toa Lord Sothe - ... I did reject him, but I still like him...

Fireman - pretty cool person and makes you pay 10,000 like Volke

Kiryn - she's pretty cool

Knife - My first friend! YAY! I like him, he makes me laugh.

Lyle Dayek - writes great stories and as far as I know, friendly

Masu - funny person

Zelika - great story!

AngelOfDeath - don't see him much...

FuukaruTora - He's cool for a newb!

Songbird - very friendly and cool person

Cymbeline - Awesome friend and she always tries to set me on the good side of things. She's the shy twin. She, Des, and Zeph make me use chat more often.

You need to go on chat more. D: I miss you.

You really think of me as the shy twin? :mellow:

lol Zeph said that we make him go on SF and chat more often now too. XD

Edited by Cymbeline

Let's see what I've got now...

Blue Knight - ... idk, blue? I'll get something later

Cymbeline - really nice person

Desdemona - same as Cym

Dr. Toa Lord Sothe - ... I did reject him, but I still like him...

Fireman - pretty cool person and makes you pay 10,000 like Volke

Kiryn - she's pretty cool

Knife - My first friend! YAY! I like him, he makes me laugh.

Lyle Dayek - writes great stories and as far as I know, friendly

Masu - funny person

Zelika - great story!

AngelOfDeath - don't see him much...

FuukaruTora - He's cool for a newb!

Songbird - very friendly and cool person

Yay, thanks.

CGV - He's a perv. Look in your closet for CGV.

Fireman - I have to pay him to do anything. He knows stuff most people don't care about, like Serene.

Fox - She's a moderator. She likes to warn me.

Freohr Datia - She's funny. I like her, she's also very nice.

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved - He's alone and unloved, even by me. What was his current name again? Also touring London.

Metal Arc - Power hungry mod. He has two minds for the price of one.

Raymond - My brawl partner and has red hair. He likes smut.

Zanryu - He likes to share his feelings. Also makes great movesets.

kaonohiokala - I wanted to test the friends function. Otherwise, I don't know him.

Bianchi - She's a goddess. She likes to change her name every month, like her period.

Higgins Von Higgings - His jokes are funny and retarded at the same time. He has an unnatural addiction to Youtube.

Lyle Dayek - He writes awesome stories. He also complains a lot.

Myrrh - He has really hot avatars/sigs. Also, he has really hot avatars/sigs

Nightmare - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. I often call him Eggman. His love for Eggman is unnatural.

Serene - Look up spam in the dictionary and you'll find him. He cares about stuff no one cares about, demands credit like a zombie, and does Barrel Rolls (although he claims he's cut down a bit).

SmartRutter7 - Great chat op, he has stuff that makes the chat 5x cooler. He now has a bot that makes stuff cool without him.

Toa Lord Sothe - He has girl problems and can only reply to stuff with new topics. He's also crazier than most of us, and that's saying something.

Zephrion - He's random and I usually see him in chat. Great Brawl partner. Youtube freak.

shadrach - One of the most mature members here (no one is truly mature on SF). His real name is Ridge, hahaha.

AngelOfDeath - He's smart for a 12 year old. He has "relations" with Cymb, Des, and Song.

ChaosNinji - I showed him the site and I knew him before I joined the forums. Definitely one of my closest friends.

Desdemona - Really nice and unexpected. She cheers me up when I'm down. I think of her as the more outgoing twin.

Dr.Dorian - Excellent Brawler and kinda funny. I said kinda funny.

Fireemblemfan - He's a fan of Fire Emblem. Now known as Slayer, he kicks 4x as much ass.

Light (I call him soulja boy) - He annoys me with his horrible spelling, but I'm always just kidding with him. Currently known as L, he thinks I'm gay.

MaSu - He's a Mage and Sage user. He is a spaz.

Princess Kilvas - Awesome artist, made my current avatar. Pretty cool user.

Songbird - One of my BFFs and part of the Kickass Dream Trio. She also reads good bedtime stories. And the funniest female member here.

Zero the Hero - Who? Wait who? You mean Tashi?

sandmanccl - Completely new to my list, he's one of the smartest Fire Emblem players on this forum. Second to only the great Celice.

New stuff in bold.

I don't think your gay. I just like kidding with you XP

Knife: Brought me here, and I've known him for a damn decent amount of time. Probably my closest friend here.

Cymb/Des: Constantly talking to me in chat, and laughing at my unfunny jokes. Can't get much better than that. Also, NNNNNIIIIIINNNNNNJJJJJJJIIIIIIIII!

Nightmare: Also constantly speaking to me in chat, and I'm pretty sure he's taken a liking to me due to the fact that he saved my ass from Sevensins giving me a minor kickban. XD

Fox: Uhhhh... She added me? In truth, I haven't spoken to her much, but she seems nice enough.

L: He's always trying to speak to me randomly, which leads me to believe he's taken a liking to me.

Songbird: See the Twins.

Edited by ChaosNinji

Knife: Likes to stab me repeatedly

Lyle Dayek: Is awesome, and writes stories.

Hikaria/Bianchi: Is God's only begotton daughter

Princess Kilvas: Is royalty.

Fireman: Puts out fires, kills people, and gives fabolous romantic advice.