Friends

Knife

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, I was gonna do this yesterday and I lost track of time...

all my friends:

Bianchi: It's always fun when you're around, it's like you're a mini-me in terms of insanity.

CGV: Since this place opened you were here, and I always thought you were cool.

Dorian: My friend IRL, and I have yet to beat him in a logic debate. Damn you.

Fireman: He kills people, nuff said.

Fox: I respect her for alot of reasons... but I'm trying to keep this one line apiece.

Hika: You never changed. You're still a spammy little borderline troll, but you're still on my good list.

Kiryn: It's not going too far to say you're the nicest person here that has a backbone. I still like you :P

Lyle: My favorite user here! A great writer and he defends me when I go swimming in shit.

Nightmare: His mannerisms are that of a true gentleman, and it's always a pleasure to chat with him.

Zeph: You were gone forever almost. At one point I started using prayer candles cause I thought you were dead.

Knife: You are one of the few people who absoulutely drive me insane! But I still respect you.

Masu: I don't think I'd like you as much as I do if Lyle wasn't our friend... but you're still a good guy.

Raven: You're more or less like Nightmare in my eyes, but you're more active and more extroverted.

Let's see how many friends my logic has won me!

*checks list*

Damn.

People here I think are pretty alright?

Metal Arc: high quality punching bag

Knife: high quality dude

Fox: high quality Fox

A lot of peeps are pretty alright dudes here.

._.

Oddly enugh, that occured to me before I came up with that dumbass answer.

If it had said "How many does it take to screw in a light bulb" then I'd have said it'd only require one of the hawt girls...

:P

Bianchi: The first person to accept me into the forest and is my lover outside of the business we have of causing chaos. I couldn't imagine being in the forest without her.

Metal Arc: The second person who helped me to feel welcomed. In fact the first day I was here he already was attemting to put me into the sitcom. And if you listen closely: On quiet nights you can hear him yell: "DAMMIT SAKURAI!!!"

Fox: She scares the crap out of me sometimes, but in general is a kind intelligent person.

Hanz: I'm not sure he has me as a friend, but I have him. He's calm, cool, and has a kick-ass sig.

Raven: Another person I'm not sure added me as a friend, but whatever, he's brittish that makes him automatically cool.

Fireman: Will do anything I want for money. Basically he's a hooker.

Masu: Friendly, loveable, oaf who's main and only purpose in life is to serve the princess.

Princess Kilvas: A loveable woman, awesome artist, and is doing a manga version of TQFTHH. That makes her awesome.

Nightmare: Eggman. That's all I need to say.

Cymbeline: See her sister.

Zero: I don't really talk to him too much, but he's pretty cool.

VincentASM: Now I'm sure he doesn't have me for a friend, but I have him for kicks and giggles.

Serene: I don't have him as of now, but I'm going to. But if I did, I'd put "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

Sword Saint: Stefan obsessed. But Stefan kicks ass so it's okay.

Shadrach: Almost won most likely to not win an award. Almost

Desdemona: See her sister

Kiryn: The only person who reads all my stories when they are written. I used to be her bodyguard, but that sort of dissapeared around the time of TQFTHH.

Zephiron: Not online anymore, (At least not as much.) But we bonded when the site went down that one time and we were the only survivors. Of course I abandoned him when Bianchi came back, but that's understandable considering that she is a woman and Zeph is not.

Hikarusa: At first I thought he was a bratty kid and I only made friends with him because he seemed respected by the other peers around but as I got to know him I realized....I was right. However, it's that brattiness of him that makes him so awesome.

Songbird: 1000lbs of cuteness and pepiness in about a 100lb sack.

Myrrh: I don't know him too well. We became friends because he realized he had none so went on a friend request spree. He loves swordmasters though, so that makes him cool.

Knife: He is a master at Brawl. The only way I could ever stand a chance against him is if I plucked out his eyes, cut off his thumbs and turned items on. Also, when he puts on his glasses, he's quite intelligent.

Gatrie: Alone and Unloved: Aww. I love you Gatrie. Not in that way, but still. He's played No more heroes, so that gives him good points in my book. Also, his sig is pretty cool. He's a wacky, crazy, guy, that fits the personality of the person he's trying to be.

CGV: Always good for a laugh and brings out the pervert in me whenever I talk to him.

And Finally: Gino Wienberg/Tashi/Logic Swordsman/Devdan/Danved/whatever else he calls himself or what I call him behind his back: I'm fairly certain he doesn't like me so much, but he never fails to bring some serious intelligent conversation to whatever topic we're talking about. Or he just dismisses the topic as rubbish and moves on with his life.

Anyway, those are my friends. The good, the bad, the ugly, the 'official' friends of Lyle Dayek.

*Fixes to make up for new friends and to make Knife happier.*

Let's see, what was this thread about again? Oh yeah, friends!

Commander Amarao: Very funny, even if he has only beaten FE8.

Meteor: This guy is awesome, when he spams, he spams with quality!

If we are to include people who friended us, but we haven't friended (yet?)

Fox: Crazy person who can't decide what type of fox she is.

...but I consider everyone here my friend except the people who dissappeared because everyone except the abandoners is awesome.

Edit: Also everyone who left sucks and I hate you

Is this in any way directed at me? I thought coming back made all things right.

I consider a few others my friends (Hika's spot might be open, any takers?), but I think the initial post said people on your friend list, soo too bad for all of you!

Let's see, what was this thread about again? Oh yeah, friends!

Commander Amarao: Very funny, even if he has only beaten FE8.

Meteor: This guy is awesome, when he spams, he spams with quality!

If we are to include people who friended us, but we haven't friended (yet?)

Fox: Crazy person who can't decide what type of fox she is.

Is this in any way directed at me? I thought coming back made all things right.

I consider a few others my friends (Hika's spot might be open, any takers?), but I think the initial post said people on your friend list, soo too bad for all of you!

Well, you're a Tos fan. That automatically makes you crazy cool. I'll be your friend.

And better yet, you're a Kratos fan. Kratos is one of the coolest people in that game.

Well, you're a Tos fan. That automatically makes you crazy cool. I'll be your friend.

And better yet, you're a Kratos fan. Kratos is one of the coolest people in that game.

Kratos is the WORST character in TOS. I hate him so god damn much. Too over rated like Kakashi.

Kratos is the WORST character in TOS. I hate him so god damn much. Too over rated like Kakashi.

Wut!? Kakashi is a hell of a lot cooler than Sauske! Kakashi never whines like a little bitch.

Kratos = Awesome

Kakashi = Awesomer

Sauske = Whinny little bitch

Genis = Whinny, but indisputively an awesome mage and tries not to be whinny.

Wut!? Kakashi is a hell of a lot cooler than Sauske! Kakashi never whines like a little bitch.

Kratos = Over Rated Fangirl fodder

Kakashi = Cool, but overrated

Sauske = Whinny little bitch WHO FUCKING PWNS (yeah he does whine but I dont hold it against him after what he went though)

Genis = awesome mage and best tales character ever besides Jade