Friends

Knife

nonooonnoonnoono its not that! I fully trust her. Im scared in real life right now because my mom and sister are in florida and I heard my sister got hurt at the beach today. And seeing as he knows me IRL branded knows how protective i am of my little sister(shes my best friend, we do everything together,no one is a better TOS partner than her,so whatever happened to her it better not be severe)

If i was fearing what branded said, I would have quoted him saying he likes soren and princess being happy about it. Use your head.

It CAN'T be that bad if your mom didn't tell you that your sister is mortally wounded or something.

Also, I'd HATE to be evil at a time like this but...

You do EVERYTHING together?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I felt like that, too (when I was new).

Just need to fit in, somehow...I dunno, make a crazy thread, do something awesome, add people, comment on their profiles...

EDIT: Oh and, something that is guaranteed to help: get on the chatroom. I was still pretty much unrecognised until I got on the chatroom.

Edited by Nightmare

Lol, I felt like that, too (when I was new).

Just need to fit in, somehow...I dunno, make a crazy thread, do something awesome, add people, comment on their profiles...

EDIT: Oh and, something that is guaranteed to help: get on the chatroom. I was still pretty much unrecognised until I got on the chatroom.

I wouldn't say that that's true so much. People knew you before the chatroom.

However, the chatroom does help a lot. Look at the twins and Songbird.

I live out in the desert and my ISP is the internet equivalent to a hot steamy pile of shit. In other words, I can't go onto IRC. I've tried :(

CGV- An Uno loving pervert who had his soul taken for a while. Oh, and SPAM SANDWICH! With extra, extra, extra spam

nicely said. Oh the good ol chatroom

• Oliver: Those girls in CGV's sig are HAWT. I want them to be my friends!

• Tibarn: Oh, gosh..

CGV to Oliver: GREAT!!! AETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine's empty, so I have nothing to say...

Escept this: Knife, didn't I add you as my friend? My list says I have nobody...

Are you sure you added me as a friend? You have to go the my profile and click "Add as Friend" under the big picture.

Who reopened this?