Rate the Unit, BONUS 2: Ruins Units

It's kind of hard to rate the secret characters because relative to each other they're quite a balanced bunch, with the durable ones typically being really slow to compensate or the fast ones with good offense having poor durability (such as Valter and Hayden). All you can really say is that Riev and Glen are probably the best, Glen being about as durable as Fado, but with better speed and movement, and Riev having good durability + offense + staves. Lyon is pretty bad in terms of combat: even at max level with Flux, his lightest tome, he won't double anything except really weighed down enemies, and even on the first floor enemies will have more than 6 critical. And Naglfar will not OHKO anything, either. Nosferatu and Naglfar both even put him at risk of getting doubled, since his AS will plummet to 7 and 3 respectively.

Fado turned out Great for me with Maxed STR and high stats everywhere except LCK. I guess I just got lucky.

Well, he needs to proc strength in nine out of nine levels with a 45% growth. So yes, you were lucky.

Edited by Anouleth