Got some FE12 modules?

Camus The Dark Knight

When I left, FE hacking was mostly Nightmare editors and text parsers, I see it's come quite a bit...

That aside, I can't be bothered with anything in-depth, but I was thinking of making a few quick edits in FE12 for some fun, which the Nightmare editor works well for. I checked around but this place is (No offense) kind of messy and I couldn't find any, only the FE11 ones (Do ones for 12 even exist?).

Not really, no. I'm kinda working on them except I'm too busy to actually do anything except for once every 3 months. Also, growths are coded really stupidly so it's a pain in the ass to edit growths, making hacking FE12 harder and less fun in general.

making a few quick edits in FE12 for some fun

usually growths are considered basic and "quick" edits. sure, there's other stuff, but most of it hasn't been documented or anything. most FE12 hacking I know of has been done for the translation, and thus involves graphic hacking and text editing, not quick edits. in terms of quick edits, there's mainly stats and growths, and since growths are a pain to hack, that takes off a large fraction of the fun. it's not like editing inventories, levels, starting classes, etc. are "quick edits", and most of the other character/class/item data either fall under the "stats" category or are undocumented or are so minor that most people don't change them unless they're doing a major, thorough hack. Which doesn't really constitute "quick".

Which is why in context, not being able to edit growths is a slightly bigger deal--because the only other "quick edits", IMO, are stat edits. Your opinion might differ but that's about the limit of Nightmare modules with the DS games right now, I think.