FINALLY introducing myself

That One Guy

Let's get straight to business shall we? I've been an avid fan of FE ever since 7 came out, and 7 to this day is still my favorite. Other games that interest me in general are the Megaman Battle Network series, the Megaman Zero series, Touhou games, and pretty much any Pokemon game. Speaking of Pokemon, I've played EVERY handheld game. I have no shame in admitting this. None at all. I'll generally be posting in the Forum Games, Other Games, or ROM Hacking section, maybe elsewhere if I decide so. I don't really know much about hacking, so when I post in the ROM Hacking section, it'll either be suggestions, feedback, or compliments. For those who wonder what systems I own, I own a Wii, a PSP, a Gameboy Advance, a DSi, and a 360. If anyone wants my gamertag on Xbox Live, PM me and I'll tell you. Keep in mind that I won't be on as much as I like though.

Aaaaand that should be it for now. I've been around here for about 3 months and I generally felt VERY welcome. So here's to a great future!

Well, welcome. You should come by the Pokemon boards some time. There is no shame in admitting to playing them. Many of the people over there have played most all of the handheld games as well.

I hope that you continue to enjoy your time here.

Nothing wrong with playing Pokemon. You should check out some of the drafts here too. I played a few of the Megaman Battle Network series games myself. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks to all who welcomed me. Feels good to be welcomed even though I've been here for a while! Something I should also mention. My favorite FE character: Seth. Redhair=instant BADASS. Also, he's an Oifaye. I don't care if people say he's a Jagen, I personally think he's an Oifaye, but I'll respect those who say he's not, cause I can see how he could be one. One more thing, if you need to call me something, call me Nick. Not my real name, but it's what I've gone by online for...7 years now?

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

Hey there. Welcome to Serenes. :)

Another Pokemon fan. That's great, I'm a fan myself. I haven't played all the handheld games though, but I'd like to. Currently, I've got FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond and Black. Yeah, I jumped on the bandwagon kinda late, but still, I'm big on the games.

Like you, I've been a fan of FE since 7.

Anyway, welcome.

Hi. I hope you stick around and post lots.

I actually find that new members that post introduction threads are much less likely to stay on a forum than new members that don't post introduction threads. I hope you didn't jinx yourself by making this thread...

...nah, you've stuck around for this long, so I'm sure you'll stay, but I actually do find the above observation to be true very often.