Class Changing stuff

Dunno if any of you remember, but a while ago I'd made topics and eventually a patch with changing everyone's classes, done in a shadow dragon like way changing growths and bases to go along with it. Well I'd been playing my hack of it again recently, and I went back and changed a couple things as well as fixed (I hope) some messed up/buggy things in chapter 10 B route.

I'm wondering if anyone would maybe be interested in playing the patch if I re upload it, or maybe even just seeing a progress log if I do a new playthrough (possibly on HM). If by some chance there's a ton of interest and a lot of people wanna play maybe we could get some kinda drafting tournament or something, since I'd personally like to see how all of the characters do with their new classes and see how some of the stats turn out, and just see some others try it out.

For an example of a class-changed unit, here's Lilina as a peg knight, notice the different bases and growths as compared to her originally as a mage.

Lilina (Pegasus Knight): HP 14 (55%) Str 8 (55%) Skl 7 (20%) Spd 7 (40%) Luck 4 (50%) Def 3 (17%) Res 5 (25%) Con 5

If anyone really wants I could post this stuff for all of the units to see how they're changed in my current version.