Blazing Sword is now the Most Favorited FE on SF.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this is the reason and not because some just find it to be a superior game.

Yes, and one of the reasons many people seem to consider it a superior game is that it's shinier than most other games in the series. Nothing wrong with that; people have different tastes. I just don't share that opinion.

Yes, and one of the reasons many people seem to consider it a superior game is that it's shinier than most other games in the series. Nothing wrong with that; people have different tastes. I just don't share that opinion.

If this were true Shining Force would be a way more popular series among Fire Emblem fans. Checkmate.

Edited by SRC

Clearly subtlety is not your strong suit.

Also, you've gone from implying shinyness is the only reason people consider it superior to that being merely one of the reasons. A better situation, at least.

Yeah, Awakening is a lot shinier anyway so your argument falls apart right there. Not that it was much of an argument to begin with. You were deciding why people liked something for them, and that's a shitty thing to do.

red fox, when are you going to read me a bedtime story >:O

Yeah, Awakening is a lot shinier anyway so your argument falls apart right there. Not that it was much of an argument to begin with. You were deciding why people liked something for them, and that's a shitty thing to do.

he did say that FE10 was one of the shiniest, not THE shiniest

If this were true Shining Force would be a way more popular series among Fire Emblem fans. Checkmate.

win :3

Besides isn't Awakening even more shiny.

it is the shiniest, yesh. loads of DLC, references to past games galore, waifu emblem, and orchestra orchestra orchestra

...gameplay? what are you talking about?

I'm surprised Awakening has so many fans so quickly. I have yet to play it so that may contribute to my own opinions. I really won't be playing it anyway unless I get a ROM of it because I have zero desire to buy a 3DS.

I'm surprised Awakening has so many fans so quickly. I have yet to play it so that may contribute to my own opinions. I really won't be playing it anyway unless I get a ROM of it because I have zero desire to buy a 3DS.

I say it's because there's fanservice galore - er, I mean, the advertising was done better and it's sold more than all the other FEs.

Yeah, I hate the impracticality of about half of the outfits. Also, the soundtrack is mostly orchestra with some piano. I...don't like it.

you actually didn't like awakening's soundtrack...? wow, it's so uncanny, how we agree on stuff pretty often. most people don't agree with me on anything O:

Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly that everyone died.

Good night.

nyeh i already heard that one ;_;

you actually didn't like awakening's soundtrack...? wow, it's so uncanny, how we agree on stuff pretty often. most people don't agree with me on anything O:

No, I thought it was boring as a whole. I feel like there wasn't enough variety with the instruments (well, that's what I think of orchestras in general) and when I actually looked in the sound room...there were so many remixes, I was like "what".

Is that so? My opinions are usually also in the minority, haha.

Clearly subtlety is not your strong suit.

I like being blunt.

But yeah, I'm not sure what was up with me yesterday. Just forget what I said; I came off as a total jerk and I feel sorry for that.

You'll be waiting for a long time before that happens -- if it does. No one still has been able to hack into the 3DS successfully.