Prize Tournament

Rehab

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do I fight next?

And, no offense Swordmaster, but I see it rather unfair to have someone jump into a tournament like this smack in the middle.

Uh Fox we still aren't done with the first round. So it's fine that he enters since we still are in the beginning phase.

You play the Winner of MaSu vs. the winner of Me and Raven (when he comes on)

So who do I fight next?

And, no offense Swordmaster, but I see it rather unfair to have someone jump into a tournament like this smack in the middle.

Currently, no one. You'll have to wait till the round is over. Although I think Zelika should be able to answer you better on this.

It's not like the guy is filling an extra slot, he's replacing someone. This was consented by both Zelika (who is the doc's replacement for now) and me.

Wait we are? But I already beat two opponents. Are you saying Princess vs. Zanryu was the first match? If so, forget what I said.

Princess and Zan's match was in the first round. We end the first round tonight. You only played two matches since CGV is your brother and it kinda sounded convient

Currently, no one. You'll have to wait till the round is over. Although I think Zelika should be able to answer you better on this.

It's not like the guy is filling an extra slot, he's replacing someone. This was consented by both Zelika (who is the doc's replacement for now) and me.

Yeah I've answered

So who do I fight next?

No worries, I see your point. Upon that case, I'll sit this tourney out. I'm all for being fair and I shall back down.

Though, I will join the next tourney if no one has any objections.

No worries, I see your point. Upon that case, I'll sit this tourney out. I'm all for being fair and I shall back down.

Were only in the first round, you can stay. But it's your call, on what you want to do, I'm fine with that.

Alright, I'm in support of Fox's point.

I shall drop out/not enter.

Though, I'll still be up for brawls if you wish.

Sure I just need your Friend Code

Character Restrictions: Yeah right.

-Stage Restrictions: Just don't pick something stupid.

-No items.

-4-stock, 10-minute time limit. That should be plenty. Best 2/3 wins normally, 3/5 finals.

-Prize: $50 of Wii points from me. If anybody knows how to make loser's brackets, $20 in points to the winner of that, or $50 if I somehow win the whole thing.

I hope to make the brackets by Sunday night, but I'm flexible. Time limits for matches will be about a week per round, but I won't be a minute gestapo, and I'll move forward if all the matches get done.

Current Up-On's:

-I

-Lyle Dalek

-Serene

-Zanryu

-CGV

-ChaosNinji

-Hikarusa

-Princess Kilvas

-MaSu

-Knife

-Fox

-Metal Arc

-Zero the Hero

-Raymond

Brackets get.

Round 1 matches:

1. MaSu's spot

2. Serene vs. Raymond

3. CGV wins

4. Fox wins

5. Zanryu vs. Kilvas

6. Dr. D wins

7. Metal Arc vs. wins

8. Zero the Hero's spot

Voice all complaints loudly.

Copy pasta from the first page.

Next round winner's brackets are as listed

MaSu vs. Serene or Raven

Fox. vs CGV (already played Fox won)

Kilvas and Doc Dorian

MA vs. Zero

Loser bracket

Knife vs. Lyle vs. Serene or Raven (first two to two wins)

Chaos and Hika (generic fight)

Wait we are? But I already beat two opponents. Are you saying Princess vs. Zanryu was the first match? If so, forget what I said.
Princess and Zan's match was in the first round. We end the first round tonight. You only played two matches since CGV is your brother and it kinda sounded convient

Yeah I've answered

You missed that Swordmaster. It's still the first round, so it's fine with me if you jump in.

Next round winner's brackets are as listed

MaSu vs. Serene or Raven

Fox. vs CGV (already played Fox won)

Kilvas and Doc Dorian

MA vs. Zero

Loser bracket

Knife vs. Lyle vs. Serene or Raven (first two to two wins)

Chaos and Hika (generic fight)

Generic fight...?

Generic fight...?

Same as the winner's bracket.

Raven if you don't play me tonight you automatcially lose, this round was supposed to end yesterday