Prize Tournament

Rehab

He wanted a neutral stage. And with no interference.

:/ Then why did he fight for the first 3-4 minutes? Besides, it must take some kind of skill to face a bomb and press the button that makes you kill stuff.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy.

Did the bomb drop out of he sky and conveniently land where he hit in the nick of time, or was it just sitting there waiting to be hit?

Oh boy.

Did the bomb drop out of he sky and conveniently land where he hit in the nick of time, or was it just sitting there waiting to be hit?

It was just sitting there. I'm not complaining about losing. I'm complaining about the fact that he HAS to play on a flat stage. He also took advantage of the stage himself by the way. >_>

Niiice Olimar. Would've picked somebody less gay than Metaknight, but I didn't trust any of my other guys who were good against him to do the job.

With the prize stuff, I'm thinking either MaSu gets the fitty and winner of loser's gets the twenty, or to add more incentive, we go through loser's bracket, and the winner of the last match gets the fitty, and the loser gets the twenty. Which one seems better?

Edited by Mac

It's done, Mac wins it. You are just waiting for the Winner of a couple matches ahead to fight

Oh wait that was the final!? I thought it was the semi-final! XD

Oh wait that was the final!? I thought it was the semi-final! XD

It would have been the final for 50$ if Mac lost but now the Final for 50$ is the loser bracket. You already have already have one of the spots in it

It would have been the final for 50$ if Mac lost but now the Final for 50$ is the loser bracket. You already have already have one of the spots in it

A spot in the losers braket? Who do I fight?

I think we should just give MaSu the prize since he technically won the loser bracket since he was the last non Mac person left

Uh didnt Mac himself say that like 4 days ago?

I was wondering whether it would be better to give MaSu the $50 prize or to offer it as the grand prize for the winner of the loser's bracket to be more of an incentive. Nobody responded to that. :{

I was wondering whether it would be better to give MaSu the $50 prize or to offer it as the grand prize for the winner of the loser's bracket to be more of an incentive. Nobody responded to that. :{

Besides me serene and knife. (and congrats for your 1000th post when u get it *sees that ur at 999 posts*)

Besides me serene and knife. (and congrats for your 1000th post when u get it *sees that ur at 999 posts*)

Well Knife has to check in since he's MA advisor to the tournaments and I'm always making sure that other peoples tournaments run smoothly