Condemn unto me a team

PROLOGUE - 3/3 turns

guess

Chapter 1 - 7/10 turns

I had to spend another turn or two because Gilliam refuses to hit anything

Chapter 2 - 7/17 turns

I used Vanessa to ferry Ross, if only because I don't feel like resetting until he survives. Garcia killed everything on the right for me and I managed to murder things on the left with GILLIAM BOJANGLES

Chapter 3 - 7/24 turns

i must really like the number 7

Break down the walls and murder Bazba with axes and swords. Colm steals shit while green and then neimi recruits him for the YOINK

Chapter 4 - 7/31 turns

what is this jeez

Deployed units - Garcia, Ross, Eirika (i'm counting her as one of the five until i get more than six units), Artur, Neimi

Break down the snag, etc etc. Garcia is amazing, tanked everything. And then you know something's wrong when your next most durable unit is Artur.

Lute didn't do much aside from killing the boss because i got her on like turn 6 when everything was already dead.

edit

mtQY.png

GO TEAM CHAPTER 5 (the lord is no longer counted as part of the five for my own sanity)

TEAM CHAPTER 5 - 12/43 turns

i have no idea how i pulled that off

Strat was basically to have Eirika/Ross tank the random face bandit and his friend before getting Josh (shudder). Artur and Lute dealt with the left column, along with Neimi. Thank god for Natasha, kept my vulnerary stock from dipping into the negatives.

I got the Guiding Ring (barely) by sending Ross to distract the bandits with Eirika (it took a lucky miss - i don't care this isn't a draft) and then killed Saar with a combination of Eirika + Artur + Lute.

Edited by Camtech