Resident Evil

Florete

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I'm at the part where the guy sent his "right hand" to get me (Chapter 4-1). Apparently, it's a pretty damn freaky part of the game. For those of you who've played it... is it a scary part?

Edited by CGV

I'm at the part where the guy sent his "right hand" to get me (Chapter 4-1). Apparently, it's a pretty damn freaky part of the game. For those of you who've played it... is it a scary part?

Get ready to meet Verdugo. :P

I LOOOVE RE!

I READ ALL THE BOOKS WHICH WERE EPIC AND I LOVE THE GAMES!

They were books? I knew they were video games and movies, but books?

It's got a scary atmosphere, but nothing jumps out at you really. You'll have some dodge prompts to do, then you gotta fight the hardest boss in the game (or you can just survive for 4 minutes, which is quite easy to do).

Or you can just buy a rocket launcher, freeze him and shoot him with it. How do you freeze him? You'll know~

I can't wait for RE5. RE4 is probably my favorite game of all time. I've played it to death, and did a bunch of speed runs (best time is 1:54 currently).

Got it for the Wii recently. It's even better on there.

Edited by Sniper