[FE8] Chain Support Draft

Jave

Chapter 9 - 14 turns

Before the chapter, Tana got an angelic robe and the dracoshield from earlier. Kyle dragged Eirika's butt over to Amelia so I can get the speedwings. Needless to say, it's going to Kyle. Also got the Ocean Seal, which Colm is going to use and then go assassin because assassins are cooler. Tana got the rapier, then I barely nabbed the dracoshield village. And then, this:

colm.pngColm, your defense. I swear. :facepalm: I don't even know. Overall, this chapter sucked and it took too long but I don't really care.

Edited by CR-S01

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention I gave the Movement Ring to Vanessa.

Chapter 19 (3/180)

Lute used Torch, Eirika and Ephraim cleaned the road, and Vanessa rushed to the boss.

Chapter 20 (5/185)

Vanessa carried Myrrh to the boss. Myrrh trained so she could kill her daddy. Couldn't do it in less since Myrrh couldn't kill the boss without getting herself killed until she got to Lv. 20.

Final-1 (2/187)

Vanessa carried Myrrh to Lyon with Tethys' help. Lute warped Ephraim, and Myrrh killed Lyon on the next turn.

Final-2 (2/189)

Everyone went to kill the final boss and Ross, Lute, Innes and Myrrh all died for the greater good. Eirika landed the final blow.

Total Turncount: 189 turns

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=done]Chapter 10 - 3 turns

Eirika killing edged the boss after being dropped by Tana.

Chapter 11 - 10 turns

Moulder torches while Colm grabs some chests. Yay L'Arachel.

Chapter 12 - 10 turns

Colm's RES is 3 points higher than his defense. :facepalm: He can dodgetank though, so it's all good. Kyle promotes and Moulder promotes for more offense. Tana flies over mountains and doesn't afraid of anything and kills shit.

Chapter 13 - 2 turns

Aias dies to Tana

Chapter 14 - 12 turns

I had to spend time getting the Elysian Whip in the secret shop for Tana. Otherwise, I got Rennac with L'Arachel and just rolled with the chapter.

Chapter 15 - 7 turns

Tana promotes with her new Elysian Whip. Got boots and warp and I might've gotten something else but I don't remember. Tana flies across the desert and kills things, Rennac finds the warp after Kyle and Colm team up on the left side. L'Arachel promoted before this chapter.

Chapter 16 - 3 turns

Tana gets boots and rescues Eirika and drops her near the throne after being warped over the walls by Moulder.

Chapter 17 - 1 turn

Warp Tana, kill Lyon. Moulder got the 3 energy rings for the necessary warp range needed for the one turn. Syrene get.

Chapter 18 - 6 turns

L'Arachel can warp now, so she warps Tana to the top part of the map, then Moulder trades and Moulder warps Kyle to the lower area. Colm and Eirika handle the middle-ish area and Syrene flies around and kills things. Rennac...I don't really know.

Chapter 19 - 1 turn

L'Arachel torches the area, Moulder moves and also torches and I messed up somehow so I had Tethys dance him. Then he warps Tana near Riev so she can kill him.

Chapter 20 - 2 turns

Tana rescues Eirika, Moulder warps her across the field near Morda. The next turn, Tana drops Eirika in seize range and stands in front of the boss with a brave lance, and then pierces him.

Final 1: 2 turns

L'Arachel rescues Tana, the Moulder warps her across to Lyon. Then Tethys dances Moulder. I did some other rescue-warp shenanigans but it didn't really affect anything.

Final 2: 1 turn

woo go tana, so worth that first round pick

2+5+5+8+7+7+7+6+7+10+14+3+10+10+2+12+7+3+1+6+1+2+2+1 = 138 turns

woop