Fighting undead again

Andreyas

The thought of fighting undead makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because undead are awesome but sad that there's nothing new to fight. Although, it's nice they have classes and are not the monsters from SS.

These "Corpse Soldiers" or whatever they're called... what do you think of them?

Nergal comes back and makes morph, just like how the other chars from DLC come back thru this nice portal

Honestly I wished it was monsters again.

Edited by Marth

Oh yeah forgot the Morphs, but they weren't zombies... more like magical dolls.

I honestly can just settle for a human army like how Path of Radiance was, even if there was Laguz in there. You get what I mean.

The thought of fighting undead makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because undead are awesome but sad that there's nothing new to fight. Although, it's nice they have classes and are not the monsters from SS.

These "Corpse Soldiers" or whatever they're called... what do you think of them?

I'm interested in seeing how it ties into Doma.

We have two transformy characters and a Beast Killer weapon. I think it's a safe bet that Corpse Soldiers in standard classes won't be the only monsters we'll see.

Seems like an okay idea, really. Probably some explanation out there for it, like, "But there's no way there'd be enough enemy human units to last the player forever!" or "We can't condone mass slaughter of actual humans!"

I'll certainly settle for it.