Fire Emblem "What If" rebirth

MidnightShade

He probably would've chased after Eirika, and Glen would've tried to stop him, thus insinuating Glen's death. Valter then would've probably chased after Eirika.

What if:

Zephiel didn't order the execution of Lord Desmond?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't it the other way around? Either way ... maybe the entire Bern situation that led to FE6 wouldn't have ever happened.

What if

Eliwood and company never retrieved the Fire Emblem?

Wasn't it the other way around? Either way ... maybe the entire Bern situation that led to FE6 wouldn't have ever happened.

What if

Eliwood and company never retrieved the Fire Emblem?

Oh yeah...skipping text doesn't help very much...or I'm just tired.

Then their journey would've been a lot different in Bern.

What if:

Knoll was executed before Ephraim and Seth got to him?

Then the reason Lyon turned bad would probably never have been revealed, nor the nature of the dark stone.

What if

Wallace didn't leave Caelin after Lyn's mode and stayed?

He might actually never have crossed paths with Lyn and the others. He may have just stayed in the Kutolah tribe and never left.

What if

Priscilla was never adopted by the Caerleons?

Then she'd probably remain with Raven and grow up with him. Otherwise, she'd end up at an orphanage.

What if:

Trabant murdered Altenna along with Cuan, Ethlin, and the Lenster crossknights?

Edited by Folgore Orange

Well, first of all ... no Gae Borg. But also, there would be no one to make Arion stop going crazy. So you'd be forced to kill him no matter what.

What if

Leen and Corple grew up with Sylvia?

Then the two would know that they're siblings and Sylvia would possibly be, if not mentioned more, in Gen II. (Doubt she'd be playable, though.)

What if:

Alvis never found Diadora?

Then the two of them would never have created Julius and Julia. I'm not sure if Alvis would still be evil or not (still a little confused on the details of why Alvis turned on Sigurd), but Alvis wouldn't have married Diadora, so he wouldn't have been the emperor of Grandbell, which means that Julia and Julius would never have existed, which means no conflict during the second generation. (Or not the same one, at least.) Perhaps Sigurd's crew would be alive.

What if

Hassar and Madelyn hadn't died, and were alive to accompany Lyn to Caelin?

Then Lyn either would've had to blindly find her way to Lundgren or would have to sit around helplessly.

Jossed by FE7 playthroughs that don't feature the tactician.

@Boron:

[spoiler=Alvis's reasons for betraying Sigurd]If I remember correctly, he was blackmailed by Manfroy. Simply put: Alvis didn't want the fact that he was a descendant of Galle to be let loose since people viewed Lopt blood carriers in the same way as how Witches were viewed during the time between the 14th and 18th centuries. And as such, people probably wouldn't care if the Lopt blood carrier in question was a descendant of one of the 12 crusaders or not. Manfroy used that to put Alvis in his pocket, or so to speak.

Anyways, Lyn's focus on revenge on the Taliver Bandits, even though it wasn't brought up very often, wouldn't exist. (And her B and A support conversations with Wallace would have a different topic. And the scene where she's talking with Hector on the Davros would be a bit different as well.) Madelyn and Hassar would definitely be as intent on stopping Lundgren as their daughter is, one way or another. They probably wouldn't be playable or anything, most likely. (I imagine Hassar would either be a Nomadic Trooper with a high proficiency in Swords or a Swordmaster since he taught Lyn how to use Swords, and Madelyn would be a Sage.) And I would imagine they would stay at Caelin at least until the game is over. After the epilogue, they would most likely return to Sacae, searching for other remaining Lorca Tribe survivors. The Taliver Bandits might have been encounterable enemies however, since Madelyn, Hassar and their daughter are all part of the reason why Wallace kills them all by himself in the game itself.

What if:

Idun hadn't gotten brainwashed?

Edited by Little Al

She probably wouldn't have fought during the Souring then. The question of how much longer it would've gone on is up in the air, though.

What if

Hector had actually missed Eliwood in chapter 12, so that they didn't meet up?

Jossed by FE7 playthroughs that don't feature the tactician.

In all my time playing FE7, I don't know how to have tacticican-less playthroughs.

Edited by Folgore Orange

In all my time playing FE7, I don't know how to have tacticican-less playthroughs.

You have to skip Lyn's mode and go directly to Eliwood/Hector's mode.

Really? I do that all the time. :huh:

But, you still make a tactician...

You don't have to make a tactician. Heck, I'm pretty certain I.S. didn't need the tactician in FE7, but had opted to include it anyways to try to make the player feel more involved.

• 1 month later...

I wish the tactician could marry Lyn. It would have made the most sense to me. They were together, relying on each other before anyone else. Though he did leave for a year.

So, what if Mark married Lyndis?

Then Mark married Lyndis. The end.

(I personally despite Tactician/Lyn more than any other fictional pairing possible. It's kind of unhealthy how much hate I have for it.)

What if Jaffar didn't kill Leila?

Then Matthew would marry her. The end. XD

What if the dtwo other dragons hadn't been killed in FE7 by Athos and everyone had to fight all of them?

Ninian killed the two other dragons anyway, not Athos. So nothing would've changed.

What would happen if Roy and the others never did reach Idoun?

You don't have to make a tactician. Heck, I'm pretty certain I.S. didn't need the tactician in FE7, but had opted to include it anyways to try to make the player feel more involved.

I find it sad how I didn't figure it out until I started my first draft.

See the worst ending of FE6.

What if

Leila was still alive when Hector and the others found her?

Then Final Part 2 would be a bitch!

What if Ishtar was recruitable?

Then you'd have a epic unit. What if Hector was killed by Florina fallling on him?