I know everybody has one of these but...

SPDWUT.jpg

I know, I know. It's easy to RNG fix some characters, but I wanted to share. I felt particularly good about this, since this Micaiah is actually turning out to be amazing during Chapter 3, instead of having to work hard to be good in Part 4.

I also SPD fixed Aran and Leo. I might have to try and fix Meg all night... :unsure:

Nice. I'm a little surprised she doesn't have more skill. Speed fixing Aran makes him...well, unstoppable with that amazing str/skill/defense. I still think Shinon and Rolf are better than Leo. Meg can be good, but she's ugly, so I don't bother.

Nice. I'm a little surprised she doesn't have more skill. Speed fixing Aran makes him...well, unstoppable with that amazing str/skill/defense. I still think Shinon and Rolf are better than Leo. Meg can be good, but she's ugly, so I don't bother.

I actually did the same thing with all of them and my Leo is pretty impressive, I think. Once I get back home, maybe I'll cap a shot of it and post it up. I had to try and make Leo as good as Shinon or Rolf because I'm taking him to endgame.

And here I am, the only one who plays with the characters as they are, and still finished fine >.>

What difficulty are you one?

Oi, I deserve to be mentioned too. ;-;

My Mac gets doubled by peg knights with the exact same amount of speed as that.

Just means we need to give your Big Mac some more speed!

BTW, this is a Normal Mode run. It's not necessary to stat-fix, but I'm a perfectionist, and because they gave us an easy way to fix bad level ups or create even better rolls, I figure, hell, why not use it. I'd restart entire maps in PoR if I got one or two bad level ups, if that helps you. LOL.

How do you stat-fix, just as a question?

If it involves reloading battle saves until you get favorable results, that's kind of lame. If it is some sort of uber leet haxxor way, I'd be curious to know what exactly is being done.

How do you stat-fix, just as a question?

If it involves reloading battle saves until you get favorable results, that's kind of lame. If it is some sort of uber leet haxxor way, I'd be curious to know what exactly is being done.

Once you max around 3-4 stats, you can bonus exp the character. They will always gain three status points(and never, in a maxed stat).

Meh, it is a little cheesy, but it works. Can't be done on hard mode though, so in that respect, that makes it a lot harder.

I could probably stat-fix Micaiah in HM, it would just require a little more time, and perhaps a few tries at P1-9.

^This

I clearly remember my first run-through of RD. I had no knowledge that I was screwing over Micaiah by neglecting her during the first few chapters... What am I saying, I didn't use her at ALL!!!! Then, I noticed something very unsettling when I arrived back at the base after 1-8. To my disbelief, she was the only accessible character. Needless to say, I was pissed. I frantically poured all of my remaining BEXP into her(which was about 8000 at that time.) Unbeknown to me, she was only gaining in 3 stats per level( I was too infuriated at my own ignorance to care.) During that chapter, I swear I reset the game at least twenty times. I was being doubled by anyone who entered my vicinity! By the grace of your deity of choice, I made it through. Since then, on my subsequent playthroughs, she has reached lvl. 20 at the end of 1-6. I think it is noteworthy to include that this is the first Fire Emblem game I have ever picked up(Yes, it is shocking considering the large amount of video games that I partake in.) Has anyone else experienced this?

My most recent Micaiah was similar, except with 29 HP, 19 skill and speed, 9 defense, 24 luck, and 6 strength. And I only abused 1 level. Needless to say, I was happy. She gained speed each of her first 5 levels!

My most recent Micaiah was similar, except with 29 HP, 19 skill and speed, 9 defense, 24 luck, and 6 strength. And I only abused 1 level. Needless to say, I was happy. She gained speed each of her first 5 levels!

Well aren't you the lucky one! Or, in my case, it is probably the inverse. I'm glad I learned from my blunders so as not to sound like an obtuse moron on these boards when blurting out, " Micaiah SUCKS!!!!"

Edited by Donatello

Well aren't you the lucky one! Or, in my case, it is probably the inverse. I'm glad I learned from my blunders so as not to sound sound like an obtuse moron on these boards when blurting out, " Micaiah SUCKS!!!!"

i have to agree, all my micaiah's have been BEASTS!