Arceus Bless Unova!

Esme

So, uh, I've been pretty neglectful to my other playthroughs. Why? Because I got bored of them to be honest. :I

But don't worry, though! I plan on completing this special playthrough of the well-edited Pokemon Volt White. So no worries!

Now, the reason why this playthrough is so special is because I won't be picking the Pokemon that I'll be able to have on my team-- in fact, you'll be taking care of that for me! Basically, just post the name of ONE fully-evolved Pokemon and I'll lovingly care for and raise it 'till the after the E4, where I will officially count this playthrough as successfully completed.

By the way, I'll be using Pokegen to place the first two 'mons into the PC so they can quickly replace my starter. That is, if the 'mons are not available in the earliest routes. If they are, then I'll just catch them myself.

GOGOGOGOGO!!!

[spoiler=P.S.]In Pokemon VW literally every Pokemon is available, so you don't have to limit yourself to Pokemon that are native to Unova.

[spoiler=Team]Gothitelle

Milotic

Weezing

Breloom

Nidoking

Scraggy

Edited by Esme

You should totally obtain a Gothita and raise it to be your ultimate partner! >w<

Gothic Lolita power go~ Plus, its a fun Psychic type to use. I'm probably just biased due to the whole lolita thing though... >x<;;;

Awesome! I've always liked Gothita.

By the way, in P:VW she's a Psychic / Dark type.

You got a Milotic! ...But you have to find a Prism Scale first.

I knew someone would give me a Feebas or a Magikarp... Let's hope Milotic is worth it.

Is Pinwheel Forest early enough for you? Because that's where one is.

I'd like to have 2 Pokemon before the Striaton Gym since soloing it with one is actually very difficult, so... I'll just Pokegen both Feebas and Gothita into my PC once I get to the first town.

Get a Scrafty or a Galvantula.

You've got to pick one. The choice can't be left to me in this run!

Also, keep in mind that you can choose non-5th Gen Pokemon, too.

Present for you: Have a Mareep.

Sorry Manix, but the 6 positions have been filled. :<

However, I'll let you name my team as a consolation prize!

Alright, Helios has decided that I should get... a Scraggy! Awesome! I now have a complete team:

Gothitelle

Milotic

Scraggy

Weezing

Nidoking

Breloom

oh yeah delicious type synergy Yeah! Let's get started!

FUCK.

I decided to get the new version of Desmume, and once I got it I accidentally deleted all the roms I had. It was no problem, after all I could just get them again and I only played 3 games on it anyway, but for some reason xdelta is being stupid and I can't patch my Pokemon White rom to make it into Volt White.

So until I get this figured out... this playthrough will have to be put on hold. :<

Sorry!

Edited by Esme

Alright, Helios has decided that I should get... a Scraggy! Awesome! I now have a complete team:

Gothitelle

Milotic

Scraggy

Weezing

Nidoking

Breloom

oh yeah delicious type synergy Yeah! Let's get started!

FUCK.

I decided to get the new version of Desmume, and once I got it I accidentally deleted all the roms I had. It was no problem, after all I could just get them again and I only played 3 games on it anyway, but for some reason xdelta is being stupid and I can't patch my Pokemon White rom to make it into Volt White.

So until I get this figured out... this playthrough will have to be put on hold. :<

Sorry!

Did you try putting the ROM in the same folder as xdelta? Maybe redownload the patch? I remember there being a batch file in there that patches it for you essentially...

Did you try putting the ROM in the same folder as xdelta? Maybe redownload the patch? I remember there being a batch file in there that patches it for you essentially...

omitted

Edited by Esme

• 2 weeks later...

SO GUYS I'M OFFICIALLY THE DUMBEST PERSON ON SF. :U

As it turns out, I was using the wrong file to patch my ROM with all along. Instead of using the xdelta file like I was supposed to, I was using the batch file which isn't the actual patch, I think.

Now I can finally get started on the PMT run. :D

I'm sorry for making you all wait, I really am.

SO GUYS I'M OFFICIALLY THE DUMBEST PERSON ON SF. :U

As it turns out, I was using the wrong file to patch my ROM with all along. Instead of using the xdelta file like I was supposed to, I was using the batch file which isn't the actual patch, I think.

Now I can finally get started on the PMT run. :D

I'm sorry for making you all wait, I really am.

:newyears:

I do like being somewhat right about solving things, after all.

• 2 weeks later...

super overdue update

So, uh, Chili was pretty damn hard. Especially since I had only two Pokemon to fight him with. Fortunately, a couple of potions, some over-leveling, and a lucky crit allowed me to beat him. I even got some levels for my Feebas in the process! (Dragonbreath is actually kind of decent on her lol) After that I got pummeled by Cheren but eventually beat him with Feebas' Dragonbreath. She's actually doing pretty well despite losing health kind of quickly. I can't wait 'till she evolves. Oh, and I caught a Nidoran after realizing that it was catchable in the Dreamyard.

Currently, I am at Nacrene City preparing for the next Gym Battle. I am honestly very scared of Lenora, but with a little strategy I'm sure I can do it. Wish me luck!

Oh, by the way, Gothita is now a Gothorita! She's amazing with Magic Guard, I swear. (Thanks for giving her to me, Sophia! <3)

And Nidoran is a Nidorino right now as well. He's very strong!