My Sprites

Rafael

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the help/criticism, I think I fixed the hair/face area, but I couldn't get the body to work, so instead I tried to make a shirtless one.

shirtless.png

I also was thinking of using it as a base for the clothed one.

What do you guys think?

Can we stop turning every little problem into a group attack? Can't Aeo speak for herself? No? Lumi? No? No? Okay whatever.

Rafael(RAVEN??), the guys shoulders re too uneven. There's a tilt, kinda like this mug:

http://gyazo.com/b12f3a806457b6d3b189ca598cbfc01f.png

...but his body's not supposed to be tilted, it's supposed to be straight. The left side of his body should be slightly smaller in general. Also, don't make his neck's outline dig into his torso so much. I recommend using google to see photograhs of shirtless guys. Shirtless girls if you're a straight guy and you're insecure about your orientation.

Or you can just look at FE7's MOHawkeye?

Edited by April

Can we stop turning every little problem into a group attack? Can't Aeo speak for herself? No? Lumi? No? No? Okay whatever.

You're like a month late. Whats the point of this?

The whole point of my post was to stop all the useless wankery. But thanks anyway.

About the mug, that goes beyond my ability. I wouldn't know what is wrong there. I like it, I think it's fine. But I'm not all that good at spriting to tell if there's something wrong. It's probably just small things. Keep going, beaux.

One thing I did notice though is that the shape of his face is sort of awkward in that it kind of looks like an egg and that the shading under the chin is excessive. Probably.