LASER TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masu

So me and branded and a bunch of our friends are going to our local laser tag place tonight. They have a deal where you play from 8pm-1am for 13 bucks. Its 2 floors, and its fucking awesome! Last time we went me and my friend took down an entire team alone after we captured their base! And branded.......shot me......his own team mate......A LOT.

When I play, I usually score alot of hits, but I get hit alot too...

I usually get a high score because my team takes over the entire second floor and we snipe at everyone from above.

I'm teh guy who runs around and shoots 5 people at once and then gets hit by one of you asses.

XD!!!! Me and my friend captured an enemy base alone, then their alarm went off. We freaked out and tried to run only to find out that we were surrounded by the entire team (11people). We killed all of them before we got hit once. Twas epicly awesome.

Our story begins with Nightmare, the protagonist of this very short story. It was his birthday and he was sad that nobody remembered, including his family members. Instead, he decided to drop it and call everyone to a party. His phone call with Zeph:

Zeph: Hello?

Nightmare: Hey, you wanna come to my house for a birthday party tonight?

Zeph: Sorry. I have better things to do. Like upload Youtube videos.

Nightmare: ...okay bye.

Nightmare called some other people as well. His phone call with the twins:

Cym: Hey Night.

Des: NIGHT!

Nightmare: Hey. You guys wanna come to my birthday party?

Cym: Sorry Night.

Des: We have to go to another party.

Nightmare: Okay...

Nightmare was losing morale and was afraid to try another phone call and get rejected.He decided that if the person he called next said no, he would just give up on a party and spend his birthday playing Castlevania, like any other day. Nightmare's phone call with Knife:

Knife: What's up Nighty?

Nightmare: Wassup BFF. Surely you wouldn't let me down.

Knife: Let you down with what?

Nightmare: Well, everyone forgot my birthday and now everyone is rejecting my invitations to a birthday party. Please tell me you'll come.

Knife: Sorry Nighty, but I can't. I have be available for the brawl tournament.

Nightmare: ...

*hangs up the phone*

Nightmare is depressed at this point. He spends the rest of the day in bed, thinking about how lousy his friends were. During his long nap in bed, he heard someone knocking on his door. It was Songbird:

Songbird: Hey Nightmare, what's wrong?

Nightmare: ...I don't want to talk about it...

Songbird: You haven't been to the forest all day. It's gotta be serious.

Nightmare: Sorry, but I just want to be alone for today.

Songbird: Come on, I heard Serene did something really hilariously stupid.

Nightmare: ...really? I might as well go check it out.

Songbird: Great, let's go to the forest.

*they walk to the forest and stop near the entrance*

Nightmare: *sigh* here goes nothing.

Nightmare sees a bunch of forest goers gathered around, holding a large sign saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!".

Nightmare: So everyone declining my invitations was only an act, for this suprise party?

Knife: Yeah. We've been planning this for a while. Happy birthday!

Nightmare: I am speechless. Who knew I had such great friends?

Moral of the story: Never doubt your friends.

Knife's prose of friendship is a must read. Highly emotional and heart-breaking, I felt I was there with Nightmarre, constantly being rejected. The plot always keeps you guessing, with it's many twists and turns. The surprise ending was truly shocking.

This story is a must read to anyone, of all ages. 5 Stars out of 5.

Knife...that was just...*sniff*....truly touching...

WHY THE HELL DO YOU MAKE ME WRITE STORIES WHEN YOURS ARE AMAZING?! Nonetheless, I will still write you stories if you'd like. Also, props for writing it all on a Wii. Must have taken forever. XD

Anyway, we will now go back to our regularly scheduled topic.