Rate the Unit, Day 48: Niime

Ayanami being retarded, nothing new, move along...

I liked Niime before it was cool. Apocalypse increasing staff range is hilarious. Also OHKOing Mamkutes. Also staff utility. also fsr it seems long-range things always try to target her even if she isn't necessarily the one with the least status resistance, or the least hp/def. Sophia seems to have the same problem (except she does have the lowest HP/Def, but that doesn't explain why that Ch14 Priest always tries to Sleep her). Maybe they dislike female Dark users.

ANYWAY 7.5/10

I think they just dislike Dark users in general. They tried to make Niime bad. They gave her lousy durability, lowish (relative) SPD, and not great CON. Yes, they tried to screw her like they screwed Ray and Sophia.

They failed.

She's not that great and her availability is obviously worth considering, but there is no comparable staff user in the game, certainly not out of the box like she is. That crazy MAG actually helps her with Nosferatu and Apocalypse, but she really should avoid combat where possible. Of course she has no problem doing that since she can stand approximately wherever the hell she wants and still hit things thanks to her baller staff range.

Amazing supports, but they unfortunately aren't all that helpful. Fun to read though.

6.5/10. That sounds low, but I'm knocking her for availability and a little for durability. She is by no means a bad unit and is an awesome prepromote. But let's not forget she joins in 19/20 here.

2 robes, and nosferatu.

Double A ranks.

Dat staff range.

Sure, she shouldn't be near high sttack enemies(wyvern lords, Brave weapon users, etc) but she is worthy of deployment.

Oh, and she made Canas.

+ 1 bias for making Canas.

9/10

I think they just dislike Dark users in general. They tried to make Niime bad. They gave her lousy durability, lowish (relative) SPD, and not great CON. Yes, they tried to screw her like they screwed Ray and Sophia.

They failed.

She's not that great and her availability is obviously worth considering, but there is no comparable staff user in the game, certainly not out of the box like she is. That crazy MAG actually helps her with Nosferatu and Apocalypse, but she really should avoid combat where possible. Of course she has no problem doing that since she can stand approximately wherever the hell she wants and still hit things thanks to her baller staff range.

Amazing supports, but they unfortunately aren't all that helpful. Fun to read though.

6.5/10. That sounds low, but I'm knocking her for availability and a little for durability. She is by no means a bad unit and is an awesome prepromote. But let's not forget she joins in 19/20 here.

^I'll go with this

If all she's good for is Warp, then she gets docked accordingly. I don't feel the need to use it.

Guess I got the my weights mixed up, but I'm far more disappointed in the other two who didn't read what Horace had to say.

Niime: the first time I saw her, I thought of her as trash. Now, I know I was wrong. She is the best healer in the game and makes you play much more carefully. The physics are not to wast. She can apply nice warp tactics. She her looks shit cause she is 80+, but she said in her youth she was hot, and by what I've seen on Elibians Night, where she is 50-60 and looks 40, well, she definetely was!

So: she is a good fighter if fed an angel wing and put on a mountain with nosferatu, she is the best healer in the game, and she (was) hot.

8.6 - 0,7 of negative bias because her she is gonna die because of age and it would have been a much more interesting character if she was in her sexy 50s so I could touch myself at night thinking about her (lol just writing rubbish)

7.9 to me: a good character.

Edited by marcus90