Could someone be a total bro for me?

PK Ike

My FE4 save was recently corrupted by some crazy shit. Could someone loan me a save state at chapter 5 with some pretty good pairings set up? That'd be baller, because I really don't want to start over the whole entire game. Thanks.

I have one right at the end of chapter 5 if you want it. Ayra x Holyn, Lex x Tiltyu, Levin x Fury, Sylvia x Claude, Briggid x Jamka, Lachesis x Beowulf, and Adean x Midayle. Most characters don't have a whole lot of cash tho so you'll pretty much be stuck with what items they have.

Edited by Jediabiwan

How hard can it be to just do the first 4 chapters again, exactly?

Since you haven't played FE4 according to your sig, each chapter is super long.

I have one right at the end of chapter 5 if you want it. Ayra x Holyn, Lex x Tiltyu, Levin x Fury, Sylvia x Claude, Briggid x Jamka, Lachesis x Beowulf, and Adean x Midayle. Most characters don't have a whole lot of cash tho so you'll pretty much be stuck with what items they have.

That sounds awesome, and pretty close to what I had. If you could upload it I'd be super grateful

I am doing a run for a friend right now. It should be done by next Wednesday if you want it.

Pairings are:

-Ayra/Lex

-Sylvia/Claude

-Lachesis/Beowolf

-Bridgett/Jamka

-Aideen/Mirdir

-Tyldu/Azel

-Fury/Levin

Pretty simple/good couples, but since this is for a friend who couldn't finish the prologue, I am trying to make G2 as easy as possible for him.

What emulator are you using? I think .srm is pretty much the standard save file (not save state) format and works with most emulators. For some reason the site won't let me upload the file. Never-mind, I just put it in a zip file. Third file down is the save the turn before finishing chapter 5, while the first two are my current progress in chapter 7. Just so you know, I love sages so Levin/Sety are boosted up with a defense, leg, and knight ring :) (and of course holsty).

Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War.zip

Edited by Jediabiwan