Extra Character Discussion(postgame and obvious SPOILERS))

I feel we should delegate discussion of the secret units of which one has been released(Gangrel). Mostly talking about the last unit who doesn't seem to have a silhouette of any current class and speculation in the credits gives the character name Paris.

Also feel free to discuss any of the other 5.

We're already discussing this other places...

Anyway, I'm more curious right now about the total number of SpotPass Gaidens. We have a regular Gaiden that isn't tied to character recruitment, and we' have at least one DLC that isn't tied to character recruitment. So perhaps we'll see one or more additional SpotPass Gaidens that aren't tied to character recruitment, for a total of more than the minimum of six.

Gangrel: This man is so insane, I must make him an Assassin when he joins my side. Ohh yes~

Paris: I dunno about this guy. I bet he'll be cool, and might be like Ike, since there are a lot of past game references in this game.

Edit: I wonder what would be in the other downloadable Gaidens. Secret lore and equips?

Edited by Only My Unit

Gangrel: This man is so insane, I must make him an Assassin when he joins my side. Ohh yes~

I did this immediately. He's so fun to use.

As for other chapters, I suspect they might have something to do with all those past-game weapons. In addition to the regular FE4 Holy weapons, we've now seen even Naga, as well as Ragnell and Sol Katti in Micaiah's DLC chapter. And I heard something about Merric having Excalibur as a SpotPass enemy. But these weapons aren't obtainable in this form: all we can get is the five Holy weapons in Ch22, plus Tyrfing from SpotPass directly. Unless they step up the rate of giving out SpotPass items, it'll take a while for them to distribute them all by that route alone.

Seems like there will be more Side Chapters than we originally thought first off. As was mentioned, non-character related SpotPass and DLC have both been presented, so I do think we'll get more of them. Perhaps a unique chapter for each games legendary weapon set even. We've seen Ragnell and Sol Katti in Micaiah's DLC, so why not give us a chance to acquire these weapons later on? Seems like it would happen, so I'm looking forward to it.

Is there a pic of Paris?

All we've seen is a silhouette of his map sprite, and it's hard to make much out of it as it doesn't resemble any known class.

I just read that apparently in the FE9 beta Ike was originally named Paris? Probably doesn't mean anything but I'll still throw that little nugget of information into this thread anyway.