Soul Caliber

Serene

Transcending History and the World, A Tale of Souls and Swords Eternally Retold

This is one of the best fighting game series that I have ever played. The action is good and story (while rather repetative) is great, and the bonus character's are great.

Discuss this series

Soul Calibur is amazing. I loved 2 and 3 and when I get a PS3 I will love 4. I especially liked the character creation.

I've only played two but I found the game to be awesome. My personal favorite character's were either Kilk or Maxi.

I've only played two but I found the game to be awesome. My personal favorite character's were either Kilk or Maxi.

Talim has been and will always be my best character. I'm also great with the standard ninja class in #3.

I've been a fan of the Soul series ever since I first played Soul Edge in an arcade many, many years ago. Not only is it fun to play, but it also does a decent job of telling a story compared to most fighting games. My five favorite characters are Siegfried, Li Long, Hwang, Taki, and Mitsurugi.

I like the second one in the series the most (first Soul Caliber). I'm only any good with Kilik and Nightmare, though Mitsurugi is awesome.

I've only ever played Soul Calibur 2.

I use/d Xianghua and Talim.

While I'm here, I might as well say that I also had a problem finding one joke weapon in Weapon Masters mode. I couldn't figure out how to get it. D: I think it was a net or something. Anyone know how to get it? >.>

Edited by Cymbeline

well, you spelled calibur wrong. But, I like the series. I liked Link and Xianghua (cant spell it)

Soul Calibur is a great series. I own them all, but only played Soul Edge (original PSX game) and Soul Calibur (Dreamcast) to death. I've only tried out the other ones, unfortunately. I must get around to playing them sometime, since the short while I played SC2 and 3 was very fun.

I like to use everybody, but my mains are probably Nightmare, Siegfried, Mitsurugi, Voldo, Raphael, Cervantes, Lizard Man and uh...everybody else...lol...

And to clarify, I chose Nightmare as my nickname (not on the internet, though) before Soul Calibur even existed.

Edited by Nightmare