Any Fe9 or Fe10 hack?

Taaron

Hello , this is my first post.

I have been playing Fe9 and Fe10 for a very long time (completed both at least 15 times) and im getting kinda bored from them.

So my question is , is there any Fe9 or Fe10 hack with like changed maps or enemies or changed missions?

I dont mind japanese versions.

(If there is no such hack: What can i do to make the game(s) more challenging?)

Greetings from Germany

Somebody's working on an FE10 hack if I remember correctly :P I don't think there'll be any changed map/event ones, though (I could be wrong; I'm pretty sure that it'll be ridiculously hard to pull of though)

Somebody's working on an FE10 hack if I remember correctly :P I don't think there'll be any changed map/event ones, though (I could be wrong; I'm pretty sure that it'll be ridiculously hard to pull of though)

Actually, if there was an easier way than recompiling the ISO each time, or restarting the Wii for Riivolution everytime you wanted to test something, we could find the codes and make it compatible for Nintenlord's Event Assembler.

I would be pleased if you remember "somebody's" name.

idk. scan down the topics, it's gotta be there somewhere. Fairly recently, i'd say it's probably within the first 2 or 3 pages of the hacking forum directory.

and lol i have literally no knowledge of FE10 hacking. :P Could be interesting to event hack though, lol.

edit: here, i'm so nice http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32065

Edited by Jubby

Greetings from Germany

Editing stats for characters and items has been done by someone (I think Jubby linked to the person). You might be able to find them and ask how they did the edits, and make your own modifications from there.