Sis is back!!!!!!!!!!

Masu

YAAAAY! I have a sister! *Hugs BianchiHikari.* Also, I love your avatar and signature.

So, must I call you Master Hikari now, or is training me only for Bianchi? =O

YAAAAY! I have a sister! *Hugs BianchiHikari.* Also, I love your avatar and signature.

So, must I call you Master Hikari now, or is training me only for Bianchi? =O

Song, Bianchi and Hikari are two different people. Bianchi is gone carrying out hits for our Mafia family.

Song, Bianchi and Hikari are two different people. Bianchi is gone carrying out hits for our Mafia family.

Oh! I see! I'll miss Master Bianchi...but at least I have a sister now! =D

Oh! I see! I'll miss Master Bianchi...but at least I have a sister now! =D

Bianchi will return. someday. *waits for Lyle to go emo*

Edited by MaSu

*hugs Songbird*

you are to continue your Chaotic Training in order to become the greatest femme fatale ever!

my dearest sister, i shall overlook your training in order to help you progress!

*hugs Songbird*

you are to continue your Chaotic Training in order to become the greatest femme fatale ever!

my dearest sister, i shall overlook your training in order to help you progress!

:lol: It makes me so happy to have my family back! *thinks of throwing hikari into the story*

*hugs Songbird*

YAAAAY! I have the best big sister ever! =D

This isn't as good as the others. Phail.

---

Once upon a time, there was a Nightmare. He was a mysterious being. No one knew his true name, and it drove his friends crazy.

One day, a team was made. The "Find-Out-Nightmare's-Real-Name-Or-Bust" team. It was agreed that whoever could find out Nightmare's true name would be able to make all the other members their slaves.

It started off with Agent WAHA KIFE. He looked through all of Nightmare's tests, assignments, and files. After paying more attention to the fact that he had a 156% average, he finally realized that all the pieces of paper were signed "Nightmare."

Next came Agents Acmybelines and Desdeman. They took the reasonable and logical route and simply asked Nightmare's parents what his name was. But Nightmare's parents were also mysterious, and simply said "N.Z.B."

Finally Nightmare realized that his friends were acting suspicious, and called them out on it. Agent Sawngy finally blurted out that they were on a mission to find out his real name.

"Fools." He smirked. "My real name IS Nightmare." He then pulled out a birth certificate for " Nightmare Zelgius Black."

In the end, the entire team had failed to find out Nightmare's name, so he made them all his slaves and ordered them to listen to E.G.G.M.A.N. for the rest of their lives.

take it to another topic. Make a freaking night time story topic already for gods sake.

Sorry >_>

Automatic reaction. We should eventually make one of those topics though, lol.