Help finding Fire Emblem 4: Rom hacks

Squidorsky

First off, i really wasn't sure where to put this, so if this is wrong i apologize in advance. Secondly if there is already a topic listing and showing where all the hacks for FE4 are, then show me the way and proceed to remove this as needed.

Onto the actual purpose, I've been looking for fire emblem 4 rom hacks forever...to no avail however. I've seen videos of them on youtube coutnless times.

To list a few,

The one where you play as tiltyu in the first gen, I think it's called legend of tordo...That doesn't sound right, but hopefully you know what i'm talking about.

I'm not sure if was fe4 or 5 but it definitly looked cool, it was one where fe people from later fe's were in it. Like gerik and the black knight...but 5 ( i'm thinking it was in 5...)

I'm sure there are many more out there, and i'd like it, with whoever is interested in lending a hand, in making a list of the hacks out there so that we might make it easier to find and play them, as long as it's alright with the creator and such or whatever.

If making a nice little list is too much, then at least point me in the right direction to find it on my own.

Thanks in advance,

-Eriad

Edited by Eriad

Check in the romhacking section of this forum: there's a pinned thread where you can find where and how to get most of the hacks you're looking for.

Genealogy of Tordo is the one you first mention :) There's two versions, Genealogy of Tordo, and Genealogy of Tordo!Another (or something like that), where I think the !Another version is like the 2.0 of the hack. Kinda like it got restarted or remodeled or something. Super Thracia is the second one you mention, and there is a patch available on the Serenes Forest website/wiki.

Ask if there's anything more specific you want to know or need help with.

There's also a couple GBA hacks that are worth your interest, such as Will of Good and Evil for FE8 and FE7if (stands for inflation) for FE7.

Edited by Celice

Oh jeez...figures it'd be the first pinned thread...And by you no less Celice!

Well, regardless of how silly i feel right now, thanks for compiling such a great list and pointing me there, ( Hey you did both of the things i suggested in my OP, nice work!)

Alrighty, all done here i suppose, thanks to all for the help. But i didn't see anything that seemed to suggest the other hack i mentioned was in your list. Do you know of that hack/ where to find it?

Upon further inspection of the video, namely the comments i find a comment that seems to suggest it can be found here, (By any chance is this you also?)

Here is the comment,

This hack has tentatively been released! There's a release thread about it over at Serenes Forest.

CelicetheGreat 1 year ago

-Eriad

Edited by Eriad

Yep! Here is the wiki page with a copy of the patch available. I don't know if there's been a newer release of the patch (maybe poke VincentASM about it)--but here's some information too that might act as a mini-guide for you.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Super_Thracia_776

Here is the discussion thread of the hack,

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=25252

and here is a resource for several FE hacks whose readmes and guides and other information have been translated and arranged by TheEnd :)

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/trans.html (scroll down).

That also reminds me that FE_Girls might be fun for you to play too. As the name implies, it's an all-cast of female units, and some chapters have you replaying chapters from other games in the series, like from FE3 and FE9. I should also note that many of the classes have been redrawn to look particularly female, like the axe fighters and warriors--some fans really like this feature.