Child Class Inheritance

Psych

So, even though the game isn't coming out here for a while I've still be planning out who I'm pairing for my first run cause I'm weird like that.

And, I've heard people and I'm also thinking of doing Krom x MU cause apparently Rainbow Cry is a good thing or something. But then I was looking through class sets thinking about Henry and Sariya together when I started thinking.

So, in the MU inheritance, they pass on all regular classes. Dancer is not included in this. Since Olivia has a son, he can't be a dancer either. But can Lucina become one if you do Olivia x Krom? That's what the various pages on the main site seem to imply. I may have to rethink things if I can get two dancers. Plus Lucina would still get the Falchion since Dancers can fight.

Also opinions about Henry x Sariya? Maybe have Henry pass down some Thief Skills, but then reclass Noire to Dark Mage later on.

Otherwise I was thinking about doing stuff like just pairing females with the male they come with that's the child's class, like Liz x Ronku or Soire x Calumm, or Mirabel x Libera. Would this kind of thing also be a good idea?

No one can inherit the Dancer class.

It's really not easy to get characters into radically different classes unless you do a lot of grinding. If you want Noire to get thief skills, you're probably better off pairing Saria with Gaia.

Are you sure? The inheritance page on the main site seems to say otherwise.

And would that be okay on her magic? If I want to make Noire a Dark Mage but give her Thief Skills would Henry be better or would Gaia?

Are you sure? The inheritance page on the main site seems to say otherwise.

And would that be okay on her magic? If I want to make Noire a Dark Mage but give her Thief Skills would Henry be better or would Gaia?

Not quite.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/children/lucina.html

See, it says Lucina inherits the Myrmidon and Pegasus Knight classes, but that's it. Dancer is listed under "Unique inheritable Skills": she can inherit one of those skills due to Olivia being a Dancer, but she can't access the class herself.

Noire's Mag seems to be find regardless of her father; I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure Henry would help her out once she becomes a Dark Mage, but he has his own issues. Being a Thief would help his Spd issues, but then in turn cause other problems due to being a caster with no experience with swords.

Edit: Looking at things, Noire's base Mag growth would be 33 with Gaia and 40 with Henry. Not a huge change, and then Dark Mage gives +15 while Sorcerer gives +20.

Edited by Othin

So she could inherit Special Dance and yet not be able to use it?

And that seems strange, since it also says Villager can be inherited, even though it's a special class.

So she could inherit Special Dance and yet not be able to use it?

And that seems strange, since it also says Villager can be inherited, even though it's a special class.

Yeah, she could.

It's not just about Dancer being a special class; it's about it being Dancer. Same reason Lord can't be inherited by Krom's other kids, although that's more for storyline reasons than for being completely broken. For Manakete and Taguel, you can pass those down to kids as well, although Mark is the only character who has the option of whether or not to be descended from a character with the class in the first place.

Also, I added some notes on the growths being inherited to my previous post.

Edited by Othin