Is this game JP only or will it come to the west?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to need a drink after this...

No Fire Emblem, no Monster Hunter, and I wasted an hour of me life.

Brilliant.

Looks like they're done. He did mention other games that weren't mentioned will be coming as well. Nothing specific.

Do you think we still have a chance then?

Is it over? Well.... At least they didn't announce the European date. If they did that, then there would be just about no hope of a North American release. (I think)

Mind you, Xenoblade and The Last Story got released long after the EU release (or well, TLS is coming out in July). So even if NoA pulled a dick move like that, it might've still gotten released, just a lil later.

Well, that was an hour I'll never get back. I might just sell my 3DS to make money for the Japanese one I'm going to have to but to play FE...

Do you think we still have a chance then?

Yes.

This whole E3 has been "games we already knew about" so I wasn't expecting an FE reveal. Perhaps they'll bring it up sometime later in the year. Nintendo has been on a habbit of not announcing anything that isn't going to release "soon"

Well on the bright side....

Ah never mind. Not even Paper Mario, Pikmin 3, and Luigi's mansion all combined can't get rid of the dark cloud that no hangs over my tourtured existence.

Congrats nintendo. You made me weep on the inside.

I'm really not getting my hopes up on an European release until we get at least some more confirmation.

You know, it would be kinda hilarious if the very first game would end up being the last game released internationally.

Still, this was worth the wait... sorta. The tension wouldn't have let me sleep anyway.

Good night then, everyone.