TOONAMI IS ON YOU GUYS

Esme

pffft ha ha ha deadman wonderland

wait what casshern sins they're showing something good other than fma/cowboy bebop/gits reruns?

It's been a long time since Toonami's been on...you're not kidding...are you...?

Toonami was shown on April 1st this year.

The online reception was apparently pretty good, so now they brought back the Toonami bumpers for their Saturday night anime block.

Edited by Gryz

It's been a long time since Toonami's been on...you're not kidding...are you...?

Nope. vvv

No he's not.

http://www.adultswim...nami/index.html

I mean it is really AS anime but w/e. The nice thing is that the annoying AS placards will hopefully be replaced with silly little images of Tom walking in his spaceship.

Oh yeah, I am glad they brought back the cool-looking Tom... not that really dumb Tom they had when Toonami originally went off-air.

April Fool's stealth marketing. Unfortunately it's poor right now and they don't even have enough money to get Sara on. I hope to it works and they get Fairy Tail up there eventually. I'd like to re-watch that in dub on tv.

i would kill for new mazinger: z chapter on toonami but no one is ever going to bring it over because they have dreck like dragonaut to bring over instead

oh well, maybe when funimation licenses aquarion evol they'll get that and the original on toonami hopefully? but nope

Nice.

If only I had cable. =P

It was greatest when first shown. I'll never forget those days.

I think it's a good start at least, and hopefully as they get more viewers and stuff we'll start getting some better variety. Is Toonami only on Saturday nights or is it weekends?

SO UM

HOLY SHIT DEADMAN WONDERLAND WAS CRAZY

AND THAT LITTLE ROBOT GIRL FROM CASSHERN SINS WAS WAY TOO CUTE

Those are my thoughts on the new animes.

Edited by Esme

Guest Goldie

Oohohohhehehehehheeeeee! Toonami sounds familiar! Is it a cartoon airing channel? BWUEHEHAHAJEJEKOHKHOKOKOKKOOKKOOKOKOOOOHAAAAAH! My fellow human being self might of heard of it before, possibly indeedy haa hoo jeekeeeaaahah! :]

Oohohohhehehehehheeeeee! Toonami sounds familiar! Is it a cartoon airing channel? BWUEHEHAHAJEJEKOHKHOKOKOKKOOKKOOKOKOOOOHAAAAAH! My fellow human being self might of heard of it before, possibly indeedy haa hoo jeekeeeaaahah! :]

Uh huh! It was a special segment that Cartoon Network had. It would show anime, and in before the commercials it would have the owner of the "Toonami" ship rate video games and say cool stuff. It was really neat and a lot of teens really enjoyed it, but it was cancelled for some reason. It did have a lengthy run, however, so it wasn't like it just got cancelled soon after as it was aired.

Anyway, for April Fool's CN had brought it back for one night, but apparently the views were so good that they decided to bring it back for good. They don't have a lot of money for it, but hopefully if people start watching it again we can have the good old Toonami back for a long, long time! <3

Boo. Forget Toonami. I am enjoying today's Adventure Time marathon more.

They're both awesome! :>