Favorite Class?

Phemcee

I only say S-lance because she'll probably reach it first, unless I stick her in axes and never use lances again until Axe S. But cav-pally Amelia never really excited me when she would be losing out on axes, which no other female character can fill in for. You also have 4 potential pallies or 5 potential great knights. This is starting to derail the thread, but if I am gonna train Amelia, I want to put her in a ridiculous class for the ridiculous purpose of raising ALL the units to 20/20 and run through every support in the game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only say S-lance because she'll probably reach it first, unless I stick her in axes and never use lances again until Axe S. But cav-pally Amelia never really excited me when she would be losing out on axes, which no other female character can fill in for. You also have 4 potential pallies or 5 potential great knights. This is starting to derail the thread, but if I am gonna train Amelia, I want to put her in a ridiculous class for the ridiculous purpose of raising ALL the units to 20/20 and run through every support in the game.

Fair enough on the S lance point. However, I'm not seeing Amelia not getting axes as a big loss, and axes on female characters in the GBA games with their con-based system just bothers me. Besides, I personally have her suport Franz, who I have go Paladin as well.

Back on topic: I didn't mention it earlier, but I'm liking the prospect of Dark Pegasus and Griffon Knight.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Never played this game, but Heroes and Wyvern lords are my favorites, and Zerkers come next.

In this game, Myrm-SM looks good, and I might try it for MU (If it comes to America), thanks to boosted speed and cool skills.

Edited by I don't play for turns

Dark Pegasus and Battle Cleric

EDIT: Is this topic just for new classes in this game or every class in any Fire Emblem game?

I am assuming just this game. Don't know why people are thinking otherwise, since this is in the FE13 board.

Anyway, Dragonmasters. They, like other Draco-classes in other games, are made of solid awesome. Plus, their skills they get through leveling up alone are fairly decent.

Edited by Diortem