Parents?

Blue Knight

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I was playing some games with my dad today he is getting better at aiming he is still pretty bad.

My dad plays his Wii occasiounally, he always is game for some GH3, or some Wii Sports while we are at his house.

He can't play F-Zero, he get's real bad motion sickness

My mother managed to beat the original Legend of Zelda without any help when I was a baby. I probably wouldn't have been able to beat it without her help. My father used to be pretty good at Contra, but he probably isn't so good anymore. He's pretty good at Wii sports, though. Both of my parents are pretty good at Tetris.

Edited by Musashi

My mom was a big time gamer and she even beat Pitfall in that time limit they said they'd give 25,000 dollars or whatever if anyone could beat it in that amount of time but her camera sucked. But she finds controllers this day confuzzling.

My mom hates games. My dad loves them. My dad unlocked everything in MarioKart way before me, and beat RE4 before me. He's also played and beaten multiple LoZ games. My dad's pretty good at videogames, needless to say. XD

You guys are so lucky... Our parents wont touch our Wii at all and they hate it when we play too much

my dad beats me at anything dealing with racing or Starfox

The last time I had someone to shoot at in Starfox *thinks about taking down their Arwing with just a blaster in Assult* oh the memories

my dad beats me at anything dealing with racing or Starfox

Same here, minus the Starfox.

He also beats me in anything that involves shooting. Games he also likes. Actually, my dad beats me at everything...But not Fire Emblem. Though I've never got him to play. D:

My dad is biased against video games, but I can feel (and see) that he enjoys them immensely. He likes Wii Sports though, and he admits that. He hates it when I spend too much time playing, and he watched me play RD a lot. He told me "I won't let you play any more until you tell me what this is all about." so I gave him the manual. He found RD funny for some reason...maybe 'cause the bodies disappear after death, I dunno. XD

My mom likes games, but only the ones that are veeeeeery very simple. Like Wii Sports, Snake It (on our old MSX) or Zuma Deluxe.

You guys are so lucky... Our parents wont touch our Wii at all and they hate it when we play too much

I got my granparetns to play. I have vowed never to play wii baseball against anyone. mercy ruled some kid during the first inning.

My mom also plays Mario Party, Wii Sports, Sonic Riders and Brawl.

My folks say Brawl is to hard (maybe it's because I can kick their ass in 1 minute or less when they have 5 lives

Last time my dad played a video game with me was when we were playing Mario Kart 64 back when it was just released.

Last time my mom played a video game with me was... when I got my Wii a few months ago. Brutally murdered her in Wii Sports (every single sport, no less) and every game in Wii Play. Fun fun fun. =)

when i play with my parents, i usually go easy on them so that they want to play again.

my mother really doesn't like videogames, but ever since wii sports, i've had her bowling and playing golf like crazy!

My dad is a really big thinker when it comes to shooters. He doesn't like anything else though. I tried to teach him to play brawl and he couldn't learn how to use up-B as a recovery T_T

Edited by Kyrra

I really want to play more RD in front of my dad. He was reading the dialogue the other day (voice acting for it, lol) and I sensed that his interest was piqued.

I'll have play more and more until he becomes really interested. That should end up with him playing the game, hopefully...