Plans for your favorite children character(s)!

Who is this Violet and why would you mistreat the poor Oujou archtype that is Mariabel for her? D:

Aw, crap. I meant Velvet. Wow, I really am a terrible person, given the context of that entire last post. xD

Edited by Xjezhekiir

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful man. Other people can get rubbed in a really bad way with those types of jokes, especially on the internet. Therefore, don't make them if you wish to live. Good luck, fellow dancer.

I just found it humorous because I was talking about abandoning Mariabel in favor of going with Velvet, but I forgot her name.

"Hi there! I know you bore my child, and we're supposed to be in love... But what's your name again?"

Brady father donny good growths passed down. He will be miles better then....

Thing is, while the growth boost might do wonders, the only remarkable benefit Brady gets out of Donny is the fact he's one of two (non Luck-specced!MU-parented) units who can naturally get over 50 Luck (which translates into more than 100% of triggering Weapon Saver): So Mariabel/Donny support convo would need to be miles better than Mariabel/Henry and my prefered S-rank candidate for Donny in order to convince me of missing out a better distribution of Brady's Caps boosts for the same penalty to his STR & DEF, better class options to supplement his starting role and a better average for his base MAG...

That said, it might because my powergamer side and my shipper side came into an agreement with that plan but if there's someone I'd have Donny's Good Growths and Merc class inherited, that person'd be...

"Knock on" Wood

Inherits: Renewal (Liz), Good Growths (Donny)

Myrmidon lv. 10

Mercenary lv. 10~

Hero lv.10~15

Swordmaster lv. 20

Final Skillset:

Weapon Saver

Sword Expert

Renewal

Sol/Astra

Vantage/Late Initiative

Alright he might not get the most optimal caps out of the inheritance (that'd rather come from having either Vake or Frederick as the father), but the fact his only cap penalty (SKL) is easily off-set by his own personal weapon and its inspiration makes it more guilt-free to experiment the fact he's the other natural candidate for using Weapon Saver at its fullest, and unlike Brady (who I prefer to be more Magic-oriented) he can sacrifice his base Magic and its surprisingly good growth for the Merc/Hero skills that make him some kind of Chokepoint Cleaner as a byproduct of needing levels to cap Luck.

The Skill duality in the last two spots is me not being sure of Wood's chances of being hit enough to really need the extra patch-up. Also, the real challenge comes from the fact Liz might need to spend some time as a Pegasus->Falcon Knight so her Strength doesn't weigh down too much on the Base average...

Edited by AstraSage

With Good Growths and grinding, I think the base won't matter that much. The choice between Sol and Astra is having HP Regen having a high 40s% chance of activating, or doing 2.5 times normal two-hit damage occasionally due to halved activation rates. As for Vantage or Late Initiative, Vantage will help more to cover screw ups.

does azure and selena have myrmidon class? (i really like swordsmasters foreverrr and everrrrrrrrr)

Azure has access to it by default, yes. Serena can inherit it from My Unit, Sol, Ronku, Gaia or Grego.

I'm still new to the set up this place has when it comes to pics and videos.

Not about this place. Check your link: the site you took it from isn't set to provide links for other sites that way.