Quick question(s) on transferred my units

Hoping someone could help me with answering these since I want to go one play through with a few my units. I was wondering:

1) How early in the game can you transfer a my unit from one file to another?

2) Can transferred units change their class?

3) Can transferred units still get stats bonuses when fighting alongside other units?

4) Do transferred units have support convos? If not, do they lose their prior support bonuses when transferred? Do they fall victim to the hilarious fortune teller?

And randomly wondering questions:

5) In optional streetpass battles, do you fight random enemies alongside the passed my unit or their buffed up versions of krom and the lot?

6) Since streetpass units re-spawn, is it possible to recruit the same "my unit" more than once?

7)Can I turn other units into the dancer class?

Sorry about that, forgive my green horns.

1) After Ch3

2) Yes

3) Yes, but they cannot build support levels. The basic support bonuses for being adjacent or being in Double with a character with no support levels still apply.

4) No; no support levels apply for them. The fortune teller works, though.

5) The player creates a team of 10 characters from their team.

6) No. If you try, you'll be prompted to choose just one to keep.

All of the above also applies for SpotPass characters, and most of it applies for DLC characters. SpotPass characters have their own teams, while DLC characters have full chapters available after Ch4 if you purchased them. Both can be fought any number of times, at will unlike StreetPass characters.

Edited by Othin

Let's see how many of these I can answer.

1) How early in the game can you transfer a my unit from one file to another?

Seems to be extremely early, though I couldn't give you an exact chapter point.

2) Can transferred units change their class?

Yes, they have MU-level class freedom.

3) Can transferred units still get stats bonuses when fighting alongside other units?

4) Do transferred units have support convos? If not, do they lose their prior support bonuses when transferred?

All 'downloaded' characters like this have no support capabilities, so they get no conversations, no battle bonuses based on support, and so on. (They still can give a Double stat bonus, but not as much of one as a character with A-support could.)

5) In optional streetpass battles, do you fight random enemies alongside the passed my unit or their buffed up versions of krom and the lot?

6) Since streetpass units re-spawn, is it possible to recruit the same "my unit" more than once?

Don't know these. >_>

7)Can I turn other units into the dancer class?

As the above poster said, Olivia only. Not even Olivia's daughter (if she paired with Krom or MU) gets the class.

EDIT: Aww, Othin beat me to it.

Edited by Saethori