Should there be a remake for Ruby and Sapphire?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

14 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I don't know if this is discussed before, but I was wondering if anyone here wants to have a remake for Ruby and Sapphire...?

I most definitely do, I've been playing pokemon since Yellow, but my favorite generation is 3. so I sincerely hope they get the remake treatment, great pokemon, interesting world could have used less water

And it has my all time favorite pokemon ever blaziken, the addition of double battles, abilities, contests. I just loved it all around so I think it deserves it

I would love an RSE remake.The new games have really crappy new Pokemon (IMO), it'd be refreshing to see my favorite generation get remade.

Yes, yes, and hell yes. Its needs to be remade..... that and it had some of the best Pokemon. Also Fire Red and Leaf green need another remake since the for some unkown reason all the new DS don't support GBA games.

Also Fire Red and Leaf green need another remake since the for some unkown reason all the new DS don't support GBA games.

Isn't this a little too much? If this is about getting 1st Gen Pokemon, you could always transfer those through HG and SS.

I'm gonna remain neutral about this, because it'll bring unnecessary trouble. By this I mean we may as well expect a remake of Diamond/Pearl for the 3DS, or perhaps Black3DS and White3DS. <_<

Edited by Wáng Yuánjī