Okami Wii

uguu

I can't wait for it because Okami rocks and I decided that a might as well make a thread for a port of a totally awesome game. Ok, so lets all start discussing Okami!

...Did anyone notice how half of your magic paint stuff is circles?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg Okami is comming to the Wii???

*spams the internet*

You can use the remote as a celestial brush...awsome!

I can't wait...it's one of my favorite games of all time. Its also a good thing that its retelling the story, not a continuation.

Ahhhh....can't wait!!!

FUCK YEAH! I always wondered why they didn't wait for the wii and release it on that as the concept fits SO much better on the wii. FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FUCK

YEAH! I always wondered why they didn't wait for the wii and release it on that as the concept fits SO much better on the wii.

FUCK

YEAH SEAKING!

There could be kids here.....

What's with the SEAKING?

• 2 weeks later...

It was the United States branch of Capcom which expressed an interested in a Wii version of Okami and which requested another American company, Ready at Dawn, to create the port. As such, the North American release of the Wii version of the game, currently slated for March 25th of this year, will precede that of all other territories.

If you very much enjoy games similar to that of the Legend of Zelda series then I would definitely recommend you consider Okami. Okami is a beautiful game and it provides a very unique experience.

• 1 month later...

I just found out Okami's US release date. I cannot wait until April 15th. Also, you will all buy it. You will all like it.

I've never played the PS2 Version, but the things I've heard are generally positive. I can't believe I'm actually saving money to buy a game I've heard very little about. ^^;