Who are you marrying?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiamo will be my obligatory first wife. It's completely character-wise since I think she and Selena have almost 'perfect' class sets, although the Luck cap additions would help out. After her, it will be Olivia, Serge, Lucina, Flavia, Mariabel and Liz (main reason is fathering Wood) in random order.

I rarely play as a female character, but I plan to make a female MU around half of the time in this game. Top male choices will be Krom, Sol, Ronku, Azure, Wood, Gangrel and Basilio.

I like them all as both characters and units. After or in between going through all of these, I'll probably make 2 playthroughs just for support completion.

Funny, all the girls here are gay for Serge. To be fair, IT'S SERGE!

Yeah..I'm not gay for serge, but if I were gay I would pick Olivia, Sumia, Tiamo or Anna. In that order. But nothing can separate me and Krom <3

Edited by Angel Valentine

I know, but she's got some strange cute dark Yandere charm for people. I myself admit she's cute-ish. And crazy. If you read her supports though, current Sariya expresses

she doesn't want to teach Noire dark magic to ruin her purity

so there's that. Not entirely bad.

I know, but she's got some strange cute dark Yandere charm for people. I myself admit she's cute-ish. And crazy. If you read her supports though, current Sariya expresses

she doesn't want to teach Noire dark magic to ruin her purity

so there's that. Not entirely bad.

Yeah, the Sariya x Noire support is my favourite parent-child support yet.

I still have to wonder why some people want Sariya as their bride outside of statistical reasons.

She's creepy and a terrible mother.

slaknlcnwlkn

Have you read her supports?!

She's like one of the sweetest and kind characters in the game! You know, beside being adorably creepy. >w>

am i the only one here who does not want BAD guys on the party? ._.

(and yes i always use the term "Am I the only one?"

Do you mean people like Gangrel, Inverse and Valhart. I don't mind have them because I can never have enough units, plus Valhart is the only Overlord class.

Edited by Angel Valentine

(and yes i always use the term "Am I the only one?"

What. Gangrel is the sexiest man in the game; why wouldn't you want him?

But seriously, you don't have to recruit them; you can just use their sidequests for experience.

Edited by Miscellany

I'll be doing many playthroughs of FE13 when I get it, but I doubt I'll ever model MU after me.

Male MU will probably marry Velvet the first time around so that I can have Chambray in any class I want and Taguel Markette.

Female MU will probably marry Chambray for even more Taguel goodness. It might take a while for Mark to show up at that rate though.

My Unit (F) and Krom. (Lucina becomes a mage, then a Dark Mage, Male Mark becomes a Dracoknight, then a Griffon Knight)

I also did everyone else in the game, and mentioned children and what classes they will be.

Mariabel and Donny. (Brady becomes a Cavalier)

Nono and Grego (N_n becomes a Myrmidon)

Liz and Fredrick (Wood stays a Myrmidon)

Olivia and Henry (Azure becomes a theif then a trickster)

Soiree and Viole (Degel stays a Knight)

Sumia and Gaia (Cynthia stays a Pegasus Knight)

Tiamo and Ronku (Selena changes into a Thief)

Serge and Callum (Jerome stays a Dracoknight (THAT HP GROWTH))

Velvet and Richt (Chambray becomes a Mage then a Dark Knight)

Mirel and Vake (Loran becomes a Barbarian)

Sariya and Sol (Noire stays an archer, but promotes into a Bow Knight)

Sorry, the prospect of a Sage with Dark Blessing, Wrath, Vantage, Vengeance, Tome Expert.. enough MAG and SKL to have 77 (After Buffs)ATK and 100% activation rate of Vengeance, while having 100% Critical rate thanks to Ruin, Wrath, and SKL (and support)...

Inverse just is too amazing to pass up!

Sariya first playthrough.

Krom second playthrough

It turns out Donny's Good Growth's make Battle Monk/Sisters useable as a class. Thank god.

Edit: After playing with the growth rate calculator on the site I decided I'm having Donny sire an army of Battle Clerics.

Edited by Ike of Paris

Somewhat. I mean, if Mark/Markette are going to have horrible stats, what's the point in using them? I mean, the classes I like are generally the battle ready ones (pirates, fighters, dracoknights) and Taguel seems really cool, so I'd like to make use of that.