[FE8] okay I need an FE8 draft fast

Naglfar

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/1 promotions aren't going to do favors for your lategame, where your effective combat brigade is going to be tightly limited.

EDIT:

Fliers aren't exactly...integral in this game.

oh you.

Edited by Integrity

Fliers aren't exactly...integral in this game.

Y'know

Both routes love to have fliers.

And who doesn't have some sort of INTEGRITY

Last round reversed?

starting from CR?

Ph god, there goes Ewan

Edited by Sharpy

Actually, fliers are basically balls-up worthless in Ephraim's route if you're only looking at flying utility.

Knoll, I guess.

EDIT: .

Edited by Integrity

forgot to add both last round reversed and last unit free for all like I usually do lol

except there is no last unit because tethys is free my bad

BACK IN MY DAY YOU HAD TO DRAFT FOR YOUR TETHYS YOU KIDS AND YOUR NEWFANGLED FREE UNITS AND YOUR POKEMANS AND YOUR EDITS THAT NOBODY WILL READ BECAUSE THERE ARE PROBABLY THREE POSTS BELOW THIS ALREADY

Edited by Naglfar

I've been told the opposite about Flight in Ephraim Route, anyways.

Where, pray? Horses are better in C9, good luck early completing C10, everything in C11 comes to you (and it's a rout), there's an argument to be made for C12 (but only if the flier can kill the boss), C13 is a rout (fliers could arguably shave if you have a solid combat brigade besides), C14 is indoors. C15 is the merge.

forgot to add both last round reversed and last unit free for all like I usually do lol

Oh well.

someone wanna do a team review, and tonguelash me?

Oh yeah, well 13th and Horace both said that Flight makes fe8 easier, and that Ephraim route loves Fliers.

Luck be a lady this run!

CR and Integ are raging, and I may have screwed myself over again.

I did the same thing I did in SFDTT.

Drafted alot of Growth Units.

Edited by Sharpy

Unless I hear it from Horace, I'm going to assume you misread. Eirika route loves fliers, Ephraim route couldn't really give a shit.

EDIT: and even if he says it i'll probably argue with him to be an ass

Edited by Integrity

Unless I hear it from Horace, I'm going to assume you misread. Eirika route loves fliers, Ephraim route couldn't really give a shit.

I can go either route, and still have a decent time.

Classic Integ.

Post the epic discussion here!

Edited by Sharpy

Both routes appreciate fliers, Eirika's moreso.

Sharpoon's team is pretty amazing. Like 110 turns or less amazing. Well, if he knows what he is doing, that is...

I think CR will win though.

Both routes appreciate fliers, Eirika's moreso.

Sharpoon's team is pretty amazing. Like 110 turns or less amazing. Well, if he knows what he is doing, that is...

I think CR will win though.

Let's see what I can do.

I may or may not, but I can grab a 5x Chest key w/o much problem, and get the whip.

Now, it all relies on Eirika/Nessie/Tana to have enough Durability, to make this work

i think fliers are boss in eph route because of retarded rout chapters like the pirate ship and it IMMENSLY speeds up selena's chapter that i don't know the name of because i can't spell the flower she's called

also in cormags join chapter vanessa/tana can drop bosskill across instead of walking around

fliers are only really good in eirika in that stupid ballista chapter and salah's join chapter

also a flier is like required in eph route to avoid penalties in the desert unless you have saleh/innes because eirika sucks

eaary lmorning post uguuu

i think fliers are boss in eph route because of retarded rout chapters like the pirate ship and it IMMENSLY speeds up selena's chapter that i don't know the name of because i can't spell the flower she's called

also in cormags join chapter vanessa/tana can drop bosskill across instead of walking around

fliers are only really good in eirika in that stupid ballista chapter and salah's join chapter

also a flier is like required in eph route to avoid penalties in the desert unless you have saleh/innes because eirika sucks

There's the proof, the master has spoken.

I have literally never pulled off the C10 boss kill in a draft, so I'll take your word for it. Pirate ship is ok but not amazingly better (edit: mostly makes it more safer than faster ime), Selena's chapter is a point well ceded.

Fliers are also really good for C9 Eirika what with the massive fucking pond that you have to go all the way around, plus Saleh's annoying as ass join chapter. Aais they're basically pointless since it's such a short chapter anyway you slice it.

also it's not a flower you dipshit it's a stone and it's fluorspar

Edited by Integrity