The Last Person

The last dude?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the last person will be for the DLC.

Huh... what is this topic about anyway? The topic creator and poll seemed to be about DLC character, but the discussion now seems to be about Paris again? Anyway, the last DLC character will be Ike if LvD3 is the last DLC map. Otherwise, who knows.

<br>Slightly unrelated, but if it Chris is in a possible FE3 Spotpass, what will be the gender and class(though male=merc and female=myrm)?<br>

Chris isn't a Spotpass. They could include him as a DLC in a Monster map, but that seems unlikely right now. Anyway, it'd be likely male Merc/Hero Chris, considering how that was the design that appeared most often in official art. Besides, the female Chris with official art looks like a myrmidon, and we're just getting a female Swordmaster with Lyn.

Edited by NeonZ

I didn't notice that we will be probably getting 13 DLC characters. The number's been going around the game a lot (chapter where Masked Marth joins you, point from which you can recruit children, number of children, etc.) so it might be a hint that this is really the end of it.

Anyway, voted Ike because I'm 99.99% sure he's coming in LvD3 unless IS wants to surprise us with the Black Knight. I think this will only be a temporary stop for DLC and we might see some again in the future. They could be saving Eliwood and/or Hector for the international release date.

This is a good point, although it raises the question of whether or not Eltoshan counts as one of the 13. He's not really on the same level as the others, but he's not really anything else either. Maybe he's supposed to symbolize the BS Fire Emblems that are the neglected and half-assed 14th entry in the series.

Edited by OrangeCrush

...I haven't voted because my opinion is split. If Paris does turn out to be Ike, and I'm not saying he will, then it'll probably be either Sigurd or Eliwood (though I'd like it to be Hector, just to throw off Othin's groove wink.gif). If Paris and Ike are unrelated, then I'm sure it'll be Ike.

It will never happen, Ike using Swords was emphasized powerfully in the story, Ike is a Sword man, and luckily Ike has the attributes of a Hero which luckily is known to primarily use Swords....

Ach, guess you're right. I was really just basing this off the assumption that we'd get a third class, not that it would screw up Ike's character, but seeing as how the map's FE9, I'm guessing I'm wrong.

Just thought I'd bring it back up, is all.