Mewmew Sprite Land

Mew

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, we're the Three Musketeers for fun/art challenge purposes :3 Also both mine and Aeo's fit in the hackbox~

And thaanks~ I watched the movie over again recently and think that's my favorite look for her.

• 3 weeks later...

0a9c4a1d8e.png

Soo I did this mug for Siuloir (it's the face to that lady fighter he animated.)

this isn't final, I'm changing the body/pose a bit to make it less standard, so even when something is done, it can always be better >:D Any other feedback would be appreciated~

0a9c4a1d8e.png

Soo I did this mug for Siuloir (it's the face to that lady fighter he animated.)

this isn't final, I'm changing the body/pose a bit to make it less standard, so even when something is done, it can always be better >:D Any other feedback would be appreciated~

I guess I shouldn't post it in the Inheritance of Ash thread till you finish it. :P

Mew did an amazing job with this - She took the original idea/terrible scratch mug and really added so much character to it.

Sexy. Are the shoulder pads supposed to be the same size? The far one seems a lot smaller to me, even accounting for distance.The torso doesn't seem that sideways, but the close shoulder pad seems to have a significantly bigger bump

0LOgEQU.pngainiaframes.png

another mug for Siuloir (ARROWS 0_0), then I fixed the shoulder thing on this lady while also trying to make the pose a bit more interesting

I would like the record to state that I apologized to Mew in advance BEFORE asking her to draw arrows. :P

Seriously though, this is amazing work.

Edited by Siuloir

another mug for Siuloir (ARROWS 0_0), then I fixed the shoulder thing on this lady while also trying to make the pose a bit more interesting

Nice job on both these portraits! I do hope Siuloir puts them to good use xD

Really love how these turned out.

Man, she is totally giving him the ";)" look, and he's just oblivious. "I must shoot arrows and other important things."

Nice job on both these portraits! I do hope Siuloir puts them to good use xD

I sacrifice them in effigy to my dark god, who only accepts offerings from talented sprite artists. ;) You do not know the evils you have wrought, Merc!

I sacrifice them in effigy to my dark god, who only accepts offerings from talented sprite artists. ;) You do not know the evils you have wrought, Merc!

Mine shall count for nought then lol :P

51f83f5e2c.png

I started this a little while ago but I'm remaking my first splice 'w' Fun

ecbb5780c5.png

'Nother revamp of an old splice, this one far more lazy 8D

witchframes.pngbardframes.png

Then here's some super cute people I made for Great Witch. Aha. The girl's chibi is so sassy~~~

Top-notch across the board.

Though, with the second one, there's just something about the palette. It all sort of gives off a ghostly feel, I don't really know how to describe it but I think it's because all the colours on the mug are kind of along the same line? Brown/orange, just makes it look funny in my opinion.

90778d0840.png

Dunno what happened there tbh lol this is the original file. Must have fudged something up in saving

edit: Part of his hair was also cut off? What even Meww

Edited by Mewthos