Mewmew Sprite Land

Mew

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yHCcA.png

He lives. :3

FC with the exception of Artur's hair as a base because I'm not confident in my ability to do hair at all

b8Dgm.png4unBV.png

FC showing off my ability to make hair really stringy and not convincing; then some edits my sexy hot boyfriend made. Still needs work though~

Edited by Mewiyev

About that map, you could always give it to yoshi and he could find a way to add it to his FEXP game. It looks really nice with the custom water too, I might try importing your tileset to FEXP in the future. It's about time we had a castle tileset with good grass and water too.

No, I meant the Castles with Water and Grass that both work interchangeably, like in Mew's map. I was saying you could have asked if you could use them. I don't think Feawr ever did port them for FEXP since IIRC he was just going to move to XNA with his project, but he'd know better than me.

Edited by Kitty of Time

I haven't been able to figure it out actually and I spent quite a few hours trying to do so. I know it has something to do with yeti's FEXP importer thing but I'm just not sure how it works, not to mention autotiles have to be ripped manually and I dunno how to do that. If I knew how I'd be sure and include a chapter about it in my tutorial, maybe you could PM me some pointers?

• 4 weeks later...

That first one is very nice! Looks to have more of a realistic feel to it. But it does kinda look like shes missing a shoulder.

GOLLUM! Yer doing the LotR ones! YEEEEE! He looks good so far!

• 4 weeks later...

5d364b55d1973a73ca791bfbba023c8a.png?1351390732

Hi guys :3 Lookin' for some CnC on Mr. Wrys-bad-Cleric before I send it off to the Legend of Marth fellows for a shot at being included~ I'm at that point where I dunno what to work on next in this ;3;