Mewmew Sprite Land

Mew

90778d0840.png

Dunno what happened there tbh lol this is the original file. Must have fudged something up in saving

edit: Part of his hair was also cut off? What even Meww

Colours definitely look better here.

Excellente.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90778d0840.png

Dunno what happened there tbh lol this is the original file. Must have fudged something up in saving

edit: Part of his hair was also cut off? What even Meww

You always do exceptionally awesome with earthy tones.

Edited by Siuloir

• 3 weeks later...

miloah.png

Miloaaah for Exalted Legacy '3' Lemme kno if you guys notice anything off. I can't help thinking this sprite looks a bit more boring than usual or something but also maybe it's just the character idk

oh and the chibi is judging you

Edited by Mewthos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

96aaa7e423.png

I ended up working on Frederick more, he's still soo Marcus looking haha. But I'm kind of burnt out on spriting at the moment @_@ I have some new stuff but I dunno if I should post em yet~

• 1 month later...

687d5fe87b.png

WIP Vi with a broken weird head idk I need help fixing this if anyoen wants to give it a shot

@klok yesss all my league sprites are for DH Ninja's hack!

12379c5e63.png6dbf4a059e.png

And here's some cuties from Elibian Nights that I didn't post here. Poorly cropped screencaps combatting sprite theft!

Edited by Mewyveon

yellow LED tubing trim. it's old man hip. ...um that sprite has always bugged me, I've edited it since but the edit is really not much more spectacular XD Trim is probably my least thing to work on. probably shows in that Syndra.

as for head size, i just never really go through the trouble of comparing to vanilla sprite sizing. and when i do i usually decide to shrink in favor of big shoulders/more detail. it probably happens the most in the clash of fates sprites because the characters are designed to be viewed at that top-down ish angle. big sparkly head pieces and shoulders :P so that's why, it's just a decision that i make more often than not

• 2 weeks later...

c5b86eb434.png

this is what i occupied myself with while warlords of draenor queues were really high or servers were down or my characters were not found :D

Edited by Mewyveon