Salutations

PK Gaming

Hey. I think its about time I joined SF, don't you think?

A little background: I come from Smogon (the "pokemon" equivalent of this site pretty much) and I know that a bunch of members from that site are pretty big here too. (I got a kick out of reading Mekkkah's posts for example). I got into FE recently via FE9 / FE10 (the Tellius series are my favorite FE games) and I worked my way backwards until FE6. I'm definitely looking forward to FE3DS on the awakening, and i'm looking forward to interacting with you guys.

Top 3 Fire Emblem characters are:

1. Edward (FE10)

2. Zelgius (FE9 & FE10)

3. Titania (FE9 & FE10)

I've met some of you on IRC (#feto) and you seem like great people.

PS: I specifically picked out 07/07/2012 to join SF

Edited by PK Gaming

How do you do ♪

Hey! Funnily enough, I picked "Gaming" as my Favorite Thing while playing EarthBound so Ness's signature attack was your username! ...Almost!Why'd ya pick out that date in particular?

Yup... curse the english translators and their obsession with changing offensive PK moves into PSI D:

I picked out that date because I like the #7 (double sevens) and 2012 was / is a great year :D

I've seen you around Smogon before.Welcome to Serenes.

Likewise. I've been keeping tabs on those rate the unit threads, and they're fairly hectic & usually a mess. I'm impressed that you've managed to keep your cool for this long & mostly remain impartial.

Edited by PK Gaming

Hey.

I've always found competitive Pokemon interesting, because it goes to show how much complexity you can find in what is ostensibly a kid's game. Do you happen to know how things are going with Gen.5? Any particularly broken characters or paradigm shifts in the metagame?