Regarding Dark Pegasi

Is Inverse the standard..? Or is her appearance special?

(Like for instance, had say, Elincia been a Dark Peg instead of a Falcoknight, would her clothes/armor been basically the same as Inverse's?)

Also does anyone out there got a good image of one (The Character, not the Pegasus of course)? In all I've seen, I've never gotten a good look at a Dark Peg. (Or Inverse's "non-posed" Artwork for that matter (As in, I've only seen the image that's on the main part of this site, not from in game))

Also does anyone out there got a good image of one (The Character, not the Pegasus of course)? In all I've seen, I've never gotten a good look at a Dark Peg. (Or Inverse's "non-posed" Artwork for that matter (As in, I've only seen the image that's on the main part of this site, not from in game))

79gKp.png

(her portrait, at least; I'll leave the matter of her battle model to someone who's actually played the game)

Edited by Rhinocerocket

0708020729.jpg

This is the generic Dark Pegasus portrait that non-Inverse characters base their Dark Pegasus models on.

Edited by Othin

• 2 weeks later...

.. Now if only we could get a clearer pic of what Othin put up. (That glare sucks)

It's like you can almost see his face in the glare reflection!

Joking aside, I actually think it's a decent picture. I kinda' wish the game had a feature to recruit generics with said portraits. I've always loved that mysterious badass feel generics give off.

Maybe in an alternate reality where 3DS hacking exists and is actually successful.

Edited by Xjezhekiir