FE Mods: Teaser added

Wolfric

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great!

Just want to ask - are they 100% wi-fi compatible?

I'm not entirely sure... So sorry if I'm wrong. But as long as he didn't edit any of the "bones" of the character then I think they should be able to be used online.

Or maybe edit Marth's...?

But anyway, cool stuff!

Hmm, probably, yeah.... I'll see if it's possible.

Hey, Albafika! Glad to you posting around these parts now.

I've said this before, but I'm amazed at the progress you've made on Mia sense the last time I saw it.

Oh hey there. Well, I've been a member for quite some time, but just now decided to post. lol

And glad to know you're liking it!

As you wish.

I really appreciate the work you're doing and would totally love a brawl hack filled with fire emblem characters. But even just Mia is fine :)

I guess the slapping worked! :D

Thanks! I'll probably be doing more FE Related hacks later.

These are great!

Just want to ask - are they 100% wi-fi compatible?

Yes, because...

I'm not entirely sure... So sorry if I'm wrong. But as long as he didn't edit any of the "bones" of the character then I think they should be able to be used online.

Yeah, and the animations or any hit data.

But seeing how he patched it on Marth and apparently didn't change such things, it should be ok.

It's just as you and Gorgar say. Since I've not touched a bone or hit data/animations, it'll be wifi compatible. :P

Anyways, have some previews of the jacket-less version. The textures and rig were updated some. Now all it's missing is a new shoes texture..

al_120714_1645.bin.out.jpg

al_120714_1646.bin.out.jpg

Edited by Albafika

Makes me wish Mia were actually in this game. She most likely would be my new main, and I'm not even close to being a Mia fan. :awesome:

It's good to know you feel this way, regardless. XD

Anyways, progress on how my mate's doing with Nephenee (Left is the original model, right is our edited one):

https://dl.dropbox.c...henee/nephs.png

EDIT: Here's a new video:

Edited by Albafika

Looks awesome mate! can't wait till they're finished!

Glad to hear it.

Now, guys, I challenge you to guess who each of these recolors is based on (They are all based of a Fire Emblem character). laugh.gif

[spoiler=Default]

0.png

[spoiler=Recolor #1]

1.png

[spoiler=Recolor #2]

2.png

[spoiler=Recolor #3]

3.png

Edited by Albafika

I never understood how people like completely changing character models, don't get me wrong, I've done some texture hacks (Sigurd color Marth, PoR Lord Ike, Vanguard Ike), but this is a little ridiculous... ah well.

Ah, don't mind my little personal taste, as for the Mia design in itself, it's pretty good!

Also, there's a way to change the pitch of a character's voice, granted it's directly related to the controller port, but I advise you look into it.

Edited by Esaka

I never understood how people like completely changing character models, don't get me wrong, I've done some texture hacks (Sigurd color Marth, PoR Lord Ike, Vanguard Ike), but this is a little ridiculous... ah well.

Ah, don't mind my little personal taste, as for the Mia design in itself, it's pretty good!

Also, there's a way to change the pitch of a character's voice, granted it's directly related to the controller port, but I advise you look into it.

I'm not only changing a character's model, though. I'm replacing a character. The model is being made over Marth, and then ported over Meta Knight with voice and a moveset for her and Lyndis.

I'm glad you like the design. =D

Yeah, I know some of it, it was used back in the days to make Link's voice sound more like Young Link's and others. I won't be able to make use of it, though, so I'm having someone do Mia's voice for me.

Edited by Albafika

Ah, just wanted to give some of my obvious brawl hacker tips in case you didn't know, which you likely did, considering that unlike me, you actually know how to change models!

As for you replacing Meta Knight... for shame... he da bess. Ah well, once again, to each their own. You might want to wait until the clone engine finishes however, who knows how long it'll take, but yeah >_>...

Three more to guess!

[spoiler=Recolor #1]

redhd.png

[spoiler=Recolor #2]

greenhd.png

[spoiler=Recolor #3]

blackhd.png

At first I thought #3 was Ira until I noticed the samurai-style armguards, which must make her Sairi. #s 1 and 2 really threw me for a loop, but I think they're Navarre and Radd? I can understand Navarre, but Radd seems a little...out there.

I can understand Navarre, but Radd seems a little...out there.

Same here. But apparently, the texture artist just really liked Radd's color scheme. mellow.gif

Wish he had picked Mareeta's colors to fill the green slot though. She's a bit more relevant in the series and fits the character a lot more, honestly.

Edited by Miacis

I agree. I had actually thought that it was Mareeta's color scheme until I remembered that Mareeta as black/dark brown hair.

Anyways, the models look excellent! I'll need to figure out how to use Brawl hacks for this. :3

Hello everyone. I'm Albafika's mysterious friend that has been working on the textures for Mia and Nephenee. In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm also a Brawl hacker and Fire Emblem fan. I really hope you guys enjoy what Albafika and I put out. For now, have some more Mia previews.

RSBE01-24.png

Fir's back sporting some darker shades of blue.

RSBE01-21.png

Nabarl Mia thinks she's cool. She's not. Okay, she kinda is.

RSBE01-20.png

I'd say this recolor is pretty Radd.

RSBE01-17.png

The elusive Athena, my personal favorite of the recolors.

RSBE01-19.png

New swordswoman Sairi gets some love, too.

RSBE01-18.png

Marisa has pink eyes full of murder.

RSBE01-22.png

A challenger approaches?

RSBE01-17-1.png

Who could it be?

• 3 weeks later...

Might as well bump this...

I'm now working on Nephenee, Ilyana and Volke.

Also, here's Mia [Trueblade]

http://legendarysmas...-of-blades.html

Here's Mia [swordmaster]

http://forums.kc-mm....hp?Number=27922

And here are the recolors

http://legendarysmas...aspiring_8.html

Now I'm working on a Stage

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Previews/Stages/Stage1.png

Edited by Albafika