Can you tell if the person above you is lying or telling the truth?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this will either be right or a very good laugh.

True.

WRONG YOU RACIST BI-

Oh wait... you're right. That's a shame, I love playing the racism card, because nobody can do anything about it because of social convention.

WRONG YOU RACIST BI-

Oh wait... you're right. That's a shame, I love playing the racism card, because nobody can do anything about it because of social convention.

You'll be suprised at what I've wormed way out of before.

Of course, best to just avoid the trouble altogether.

True or false, I adore this thread.

Your statement is true I'm guessing...

My statement is false, but I suppose it's an unfair question against people who don't even know about the ALLTYNEX series.

To explain, the three games which have been released by SITER SKAIN for PC have recently been localized thanks to Nyu Media and Kickstarter. As an Advocate, I have all three (in addition to the guidebook and soundtracks)

As most fans of the series know it, the trilogy of the ALLTYNEX Series was released backwards - that is, KAMUI (Release:1999 PC) takes place after RefleX (2008 PC), which takes place after ALLTYNEX Second (2012 PC)

The trick to the question involves the fact that yes, those three games ARE the ALLTYNEX trilogy. . . but so was Project Raid Wind 2:ALLTYNEX (Release:1997, FM Towns) and, once Ysuer joined SITER SKAIN, Reflection (199? PC freeware). In essence, the trilogy was released front to back (Proj. Raid Wind 2:ALLTYNEX, Reflection, Kamui), then "re-released" back to front (Kamui, Reflection X (RefleX), ALLTYNEX Second).

Oh, and project "Final Apocalypse" is in the works, though they've changed the name for some reason.

New Statement

I am better at swimming at the surface of the water than I am at swimming submerged.

My statement is false, but I suppose it's an unfair question against people who don't even know about the ALLTYNEX series.

To explain, the three games which have been released by SITER SKAIN for PC have recently been localized thanks to Nyu Media and Kickstarter. As an Advocate, I have all three (in addition to the guidebook and soundtracks)

As most fans of the series know it, the trilogy of the ALLTYNEX Series was released backwards - that is, KAMUI (Release:1999 PC) takes place after RefleX (2008 PC), which takes place after ALLTYNEX Second (2012 PC)

The trick to the question involves the fact that yes, those three games ARE the ALLTYNEX trilogy. . . but so was Project Raid Wind 2:ALLTYNEX (Release:1997, FM Towns) and, once Ysuer joined SITER SKAIN, Reflection (199? PC freeware). In essence, the trilogy was released front to back (Proj. Raid Wind 2:ALLTYNEX, Reflection, Kamui), then "re-released" back to front (Kamui, Reflection X (RefleX), ALLTYNEX Second).

Oh, and project "Final Apocalypse" is in the works, though they've changed the name for some reason.

New Statement

I am better at swimming at the surface of the water than I am at swimming submerged.

Interesting...

Eh, false.

I own a tye-dye shirt.

Interesting...

Eh, false.

I own a tye-dye shirt.

Correct, I actually have difficulty swimming and taking a breath at the same time, so I either swim totally submerged or stop and come up completely for air. Certainly not fast at all.

False. . .

Statement : Even after fifteen tries with all equipment upgrades I have never beaten the final boss of Jet Force Gemini.

Correct, I actually have difficulty swimming and taking a breath at the same time, so I either swim totally submerged or stop and come up completely for air. Certainly not fast at all.

False. . .

Statement : Even after fifteen tries with all equipment upgrades I have never beaten the final boss of Jet Force Gemini.

Good guess.

True

• 2 weeks later...